• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 50 (3 runs) - Asterix XI(275-8) RR 5.50
Bainey 21 (25b), Knight 73 (95b), Gow 10-0-50-0

Decent recovery. (y)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
FTP CUP: SECOND ROUND

Pool A

Otago vs. Male Models
caves_beachcc vs. Asterix XI

Pool B
Wheelabarrowback vs. Central Districts
The Winners vs. ZP and HF

To be played on the 25th of October. First team written is at home. Go for your life.
challeneged for the 25th.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 50 (4 runs) - caves_beachcc(270-6) RR 5.40
Johnstone 51 (73b), Thamm 32 (41b), Ridings 10-0-72-0

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 50 (4 runs) - caves_beachcc(270-6) RR 5.40
Johnstone 51 (73b), Thamm 32 (41b), Ridings 10-0-72-0

That ends the innings of caves_beachcc. Male Models will have a target of 271 to chase.

End of over 1 (2 runs) - Male Models(2-1). 269 runs required from 49 overs. RR 2.00 RRR 5.49
Saker 2 (5b), Allanson 0 (0b), Salpietro 1-0-2-1

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 3 (1 runs) - Male Models(12-2). 259 runs required from 47 overs. RR 4.00 RRR 5.51
Dick 0 (1b), Allanson 6 (6b), Salpietro 2-0-3-2

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
End of over 50 (7 runs) - Central Districts(252-6) RR 5.04
Johnston 36 (38b), Keightley 21 (20b), Khilnani 10-0-46-1

Not bad. Paddy off on the chase, currently none for 30-odd.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 9 (4 runs) - Male Models(44-2). 227 runs required from 41 overs. RR 4.89 RRR 5.54
Dick 16 (17b), Allanson 18 (26b), Salpietro 5-0-18-2

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 21 (1 runs) - Male Models(103-3). 168 runs required from 29 overs. RR 4.90 RRR 5.79
Elliot 0 (0b), Allanson 52 (62b), Lansdown 1-0-1-1

Bobisback

International Regular
See this is why i wanted knockout, so many new people signing up or seeing this thread for the first time. If we had a knockout, we could have just went 8 person knockout then 16 if we had enough. But eh.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
I would but i got no idea how challenge or accept challenges
go into home or my club and hiot search, then type in opponents name etc and then hit friendly game on the right hand side.
End of over 31 (5 runs) - Male Models(154-6). 117 runs required from 19 overs. RR 4.97 RRR 6.16
Chilcott 0 (0b), Close 6 (9b), Thamm 6-0-30-1

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Could just do a dodgy rankings thing, give the eight teams who played this week a ranking from one to eight, if you beat a higher-ranked team you assume their rank and vice versa. That way we can just add new teams as they come in by adding extra ranks. This season's cup won't count for much anyway, I'd rather wait till next season and do it properly.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I would but i got no idea how challenge or accept challenges
1) Go the the oppo's team page - choose options from drop menus on right - click challenge.

2) To accept, go to "home" and "challenges". You might get a notice in the top menu about it, too.

My youth team is carving up. 139-run win and 14-over win in quick succession. It might be because 5 of them have ordinary technique already, and 3 of them average endurance.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Could just do a dodgy rankings thing, give the eight teams who played this week a ranking from one to eight, if you beat a higher-ranked team you assume their rank and vice versa. That way we can just add new teams as they come in by adding extra ranks. This season's cup won't count for much anyway, I'd rather wait till next season and do it properly.
Yea or nay?