• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Who would have thought i would be the onlu unbeaten side left in the competition going into the last round of the group matches

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Had a 17yo quick pop to reasonable, pretty happy with that. 16yo average bat pop in endurance and a technique pop for an 18yo average seamer. Also had a 16yo ordinary batsmen for my YP.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lots of pops here and there, waiting on an 18yo to pop to capable bat (might take a month mind) so I can sell them for plenty around the time people get their prize money. Think I'll be looking to promote my 17yo capables pretty early next season, my batting is a bit samey otherwise - they should be reliable pretty soon.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Had a look at my youth lineup and realised that the batting is so shallow we are effectively a 4-out-all-out. Still winning though

Bobisback

International Regular
Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers
Batting - Top Order:3,818
Batting - Middle Order: 3,421
Batting - Tail:1,357
Bowling - Seam: 4,196 (8)
Bowling - Spin:4,671 (2)
Fielding/Keeping: 3,791
Overall: 65,855

Won easily against a bot. A bit upset that those ratings are no where near the best in the world. Had a look around, i knew labrooy had a decent youth squad, he gets 75k, a long way to go. Oh well.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year

Won easily against a bot. A bit upset that those ratings are no where near the best in the world. Had a look around, i knew labrooy had a decent youth squad, he gets 75k, a long way to go. Oh well.
Some of us are still in the mid 40ks:dry:

Scaly piscine

Most of the difference in youth squads is down to luck of the draw with YPs. If I remember right those who played in the alpha version of FTP had their academy levels carried over into the proper version of FTP which no doubt helps.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member

Mine 63k I think, very surprising tbh. Looks like your bowling attack is pretty gun, but batting line is average for some reason.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Group B

Code:
	        P	W	L	Pts	NRR
[B]Dynamo Morpork	5	4	1	16	1.09
Otago	        5	4	1	16	0.60[/B]
Blackcaps	5	2	3	8	0.11
Male Models	5	2	4	8	0.10
Alternative XI	5	1	4	4	-1.15
caves_beachcc 	5	0	5	0	-0.75
Morpork and Otago qualify.

Scaly piscine

Ah joy some spinner takes 5-0-15-1 bowling in the opening overs on a flat pitch. Another triumph for the FTP match engine.

End of over 11 (6 runs) - Scaly Piscine CC(43-2) RR 3.91
L. Kenny 25 (39b) , N. George 5 (3b) , T. Gaby 1-0-6-0