• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

Bobisback

International Regular
Dwyer won by 17 runs, had a look at my squad and i got three youth players above poor (3). Going to be a long season for rookies.
Yeah, i have 2 ordinary bats and 1 ordinary 1 average bowl. Going to be a long couple of seasons for my team.

pasag

RTDAS
Lost the Twenty20 match by 12 runs, needed 22 off the last over chasing 169 and I think Hutton played for his 50 just quietly. Won the youth match by 5 runs in abit of a reversal where Matts Aussies needed 9 runs from 3 overs but just didn't have the wickets in hand.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Won my Youth Match quite well despite having only one bowler over poor. Looking forward to my one day matches today/tomorrow.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
FTP CUP: SECOND ROUND

Pool A

Otago vs. Male Models
caves_beachcc vs. Asterix XI

Pool B
Wheelabarrowback vs. Central Districts
The Winners vs. ZP and HF

To be played on the 25th of October. First team written is at home. Go for your life.

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
FTP CUP: SECOND ROUND

Pool A

Otago vs. Male Models
caves_beachcc vs. Asterix XI

Pool B
Wheelabarrowback vs. Central Districts
The Winners vs. ZP and HF

To be played on the 25th of October. First team written is at home. Go for your life.
Logged in just then and thought, who is this challenging me, and almost declined because didnt recognise the name. Lucky i checked here :p

Bobisback

International Regular
Around the Grounds

After 2 overs:

Central Districts v The Winners
The Winners has won the toss and elected to bowl
End of over 2 (2 runs) - Central Districts(2-0) RR 1.00
Eime 1 (4b), Walker 1 (8b), Kharbanda 1-0-2-0

Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers v Wheelabarrowback
Wheelabarrowback has won the toss and elected to bowl
End of over 2 (7 runs) - Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers(10-1) RR 5.00
Maithripala 1 (2b), Aysha 7 (4b), Doherty 1-0-7-1

caves_beachcc v Male Models
caves_beachcc has won the toss and elected to bat
End of over 2 (4 runs) - caves_beachcc(12-0) RR 6.00
Brookes 4 (5b), Ambler 4 (9b), Saker 1-0-4-0

Otago v Asterix XI
Asterix XI has won the toss and elected to bat
End of over 2 (4 runs) - Asterix XI(4-1) RR 2.00
Alfred 2 (3b), Chung 1 (7b), Huntington 1-0-4-1

Adam and I looking in trouble both losing an early wicket. Knowing my team, its all but over :p. Too early to tell anything really, just bored.

33/3from3.3

You didn't say what your team name is. Look i'm sorry i am only human. Humans make mistakes. I don't hate you i didn't leave you out on purpose.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
119/4 after 20, itstl. What are your bowlers like geg? I've got one reasonable and four average. Batsmen are relatively crap, one average and five ordinary. Sold a reasonable bowl/average bat allrounder for 191k yesterday though.

33/3from3.3

Smith is 101/3 after 22. After being pegged back to about 3.5 RPO they are firing up. His opener, Walker started off very slow, but he's taken off just now and then slowed down again...and just completed his 50.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
119/4 after 20, itstl. What are your bowlers like geg? I've got one reasonable and four average. Batsmen are relatively crap, one average and five ordinary. Sold a reasonable bowl/average bat allrounder for 191k yesterday though.
Pretty much the exact same as yours, 1 reasonable, 4 average.

Edit: 1 reasonable, 1 average, 3 ordinary. You should slaughter me.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Not doing much slaughtering atm. The current batsmen (both poor) need to survive most of the remaining 15 overs as the two to come are worse still.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
36.6 W Vallurupa to Walker : Fuller in length and wide outside the off stump, Walker goes for an expansive drive and the ball goes straight to Kunal at backward point. The bat turned at the point of impact and the ball went high up towards the fielder who timed his jump perfectly.
Walker c Kunal b. Vallurupa 91 (137b 6x4 1x6) SR:66.42

Gutted. Oh well. Should make about 220, will be an interesting chase.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 47 (1 runs) - caves_beachcc(258-6) RR 5.49
Johnstone 48 (60b), Thamm 24 (35b), Chilcott 9-1-35-0