• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Lost to Asterix on Thursday fair smashing.

This game is joke though. In my league match I had a side 8/145 after 34. Now they are 8/225 off 47. With the number 10 smashing a 50. They need 17 off 3 overs to win. So dire.

EDIT: They ended up winning by one wicket. This game is ****ed, you can take me off the friendly challenge thing, im so over this game. Biggest waste of time ever, worst sim ever.

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Somehow im sitting joint top of the table 5 wins 2 losses with a NRR of -0.0354. Dont really get it. Jaffna Jets sitting last on the table, though in the other two leagues he is 4th in both and im 7th in YOD and 8th in T20

Wierd thing being that my YOD team is almost decent, and my senior team is ****house. Cant see how they keep winning 50 over games.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
There is no connection the the site for me! I keep could not connect message whenever I type in the url in the url box

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
BEST Indies 375/4 (50.0)

The Winners 377/4 (47.2)

The Winners defeated BEST Indies by 6 wickets

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i get this error message

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Bobisback

International Regular
Code:
Wage		$914  		Rating		16,375
Nationality	Sri Lanka 	Age		16
Form		reasonable 	Fatigue		rested
Experience	dreadful 	Captaincy	ordinary
Batting		average 	Bowling		atrocious
Keeping		dreadful 	Fielding	ordinary
Technique	poor 		Power		dreadful
Endurance	poor 		Training	Batting
Fair gun youth pull. High wage too, none of my other Youth players are that high, so hopefully like mid way to capable.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Cbf with the friendly ladder thing anymore as the forfeits and pullouts make the two week cycle redundant, so teams aren't moving up and down as quickly as they were supposed to (which means the same teams play each other over and over again). Also there haven't been many additional sign ups since the start of the season as I expected, so the flexibility afforded by a friendly ladder to add more teams as opposed to a cup isn't as necessary. If anyone wants to keep it going or start another format I'm fine with that.