• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Code:
Team	Central Districts  	Squad	Senior
Bats	Right hand batsman 	Bowls	Right arm Finger spin
Wage	$1,896 	Rating	26,959
Nationality	Australia 	Age	23
Form	reasonable 	Fatigue	rested
Experience	poor 	Captaincy	average
Batting	reasonable 	Bowling	reasonable
Keeping	ordinary 	Fielding	poor
Technique	ordinary 	Power	poor
Endurance	ordinary
Just bought this **** for 330k. Don't really care about this game so will train the **** out of this gun. Next Watkins, imo.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
I was looking to buy him too. He's 23 though, so good luck with the training, I think that there'll be 16 year olds that good by the end of the season :(

Olwe

School Boy/Girl Captain
How do improve the Senior Academy Status, or is just winning games? as i am doing well in the Seinor Leagues and i am stuggerling in the Youth lgs! as my staus are;

Supporters Mood: jovial
Senior Academy Status: meagre
Youth Academy Status: inadequate

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
How do improve the Senior Academy Status, or is just winning games? as i am doing well in the Seinor Leagues and i am stuggerling in the Youth lgs! as my staus are
Put money into the academies on the training page.

I'd be intrigued to see whether anyone has had any change to their youth academy though. I've invested double the average amount for 5 weeks and still am stolidly stuck at inadequate.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
My youth academy went down to meagre after the first week but it's back up to inadequate. How much are other people investing in the academies? I'm doing $15k in each, because I got a fair bit of money from a player sale so I can afford it.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
My youth academy went down to meagre after the first week but it's back up to inadequate. How much are other people investing in the academies? I'm doing $15k in each, because I got a fair bit of money from a player sale so I can afford it.
24k here.

And yes, I've had the same thing; after not investing much in the first week it went to meagre, then back to inad.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Winners defeated caves_beachcc by 7 wickets
Total: (8 wickets, 50 overs) 273

Total: (3 wickets, 47.3 overs) 274

Bobisback

International Regular
The Winners defeated caves_beachcc by 7 wickets
Total: (8 wickets, 50 overs) 273

Total: (3 wickets, 47.3 overs) 274
caves_beachcc (7) v Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers (5)

I guess thats why i didnt get a challenge of you.