• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

Bobisback

International Regular
Bought this guy for 80k, very happy with it now, my 2nd average 16yr old bowler, making my Youth bowling scarier then my seniors. :laugh:

Code:
Batting		atrocious  	Bowling	 [B]average[/B]
Keeping		dreadful 	Fielding ordinary
Technique	poor 		Power	 dreadful
Endurance	ordinary

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
What are the pros and negs of promoting youth players. I have this batsmen in my youth team that would slot in nicely at No 6. But i'm not sure if it would be worth it long term keeping him in my youth squad for longer. My batting pretty dire so he would help out my senior XI a fair bit until a couple other batsmen improve endurance and techinque.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Again i never got the challenge anyway i got your mail so i challenged you for tomrrow and if you cant accecpt it in time we'll have the game sunday.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice total v Morpork:

End of over 50 (13 runs) - Asterix XI(338-5) RR 6.76
Owen 117 (88b) , Williams 96 (103b) , Kutcher 10-0-68-0

pasag

RTDAS
Chasing 303 against Jaffina Jets. Richardson the best with the ball with 4-51.

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Set Male Models 299, and they chased it in 49 overs. Hating this match engine, losing wickets does nothing to the team, they just come in and play their game.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nothing amazing really, ordinary bat/average technique/poor endurance. He's been very successful so far though, might have high sublevels or something.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
End of over 47 (8 runs) - caves_beachcc(309-1) RR 6.57
Brookes 159 (140b) , Davison 13 (12b) , Blundell 9-0-63-1

going well at this stage!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good win today although my bolwing attack is starting to struggle, except for young m hawks

we hit 3 - 334
G Brooks 164(146
B ambler 112(139)

Port Macquarie sharks
9 - 290 of 50

Young 16 syear old sensation M Hawks
3 - 59 of 10overs
his overall stats as a young rookie are
in one day cricket 8 wickets @ 17.62 sr of 22.50

we have a 6 point lead at the top of the one day table and things looking ok at this stage but still very early on.