• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
My YP:

Asterix XI >> Terrence Reid >> Details
Player Details
Bats Left hand batsman Bowls Right arm Medium
Wage $1,024 Rating 20,995
Nationality West Indies Age 18
Form reasonable Fatigue rested
Experience poor Captaincy poor
Batting ordinary Bowling poor
Keeping ordinary Fielding poor
Technique ordinary Power dreadful
Endurance ordinary

Since he's 18 I'll probably just promote him to the senior squad and train him as a WK/bat. My youth squad is pretty reasonable already but my senior squad lacks batting.

Had a couple of senior squad pops, 27yo to reasonable bowling and 18yo to ordinary batting. Won my Twenty20 by 2 runs.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Lost my first competetive match today in my T20 game by 11 runs despite having significantly better ratings, Ridgeway now has 325 unbeaten T20 runs.

I knocked up 4/313 against The Winners, who are currently at 2/78 after 16 overs, so things are looking good at the moment.

Got a few good pops, aswell as my YP being bidded on for $100k at the moment.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Playing Dwyer he needs 9 an over to win with 7 wickets in hand in the 8th over. He should win easierly i reckon.

Had a 30yo ordinary batsmen pop to poor endurance. Will change him to batting technique. As the ****** only has deadful technique.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Hahaha, What a game.
Code:
End of over 50 (15 runs) - The Winners(314-5) RR 6.28
Sanigepalli 68 (50b) , Vijayashree 82 (87b) , Ridings 10-0-68-0

49.6	1lb	Ridings to Vijayashree : Fuller, lands outside leg stump. Vijayashree fails to connect with his flick shot.
49.5	1	Ridings to Sanigepalli : Good delivery by Ridings. The batsman does well to play it on the off-side and take a single.
49.4	1	Ridings to Vijayashree : Good delivery by Ridings. The batsman does well to play it on the on-side and take a single.
49.3	3	Ridings to Sanigepalli : Stroked nicely forward of cover for 3.
49.3	6nb	Ridings to Sanigepalli : That's gone like a tracer bullet over the fence at extra cover.
49.2	1	Ridings to Vijayashree : Through mid-off for a single.
49.1	1	Ridings to Sanigepalli : Through mid-on for a single.

End of over 49 (3 runs) - The Winners(299-5). 15 runs required from 1 overs. RR 6.10 RRR 15.00
Vijayashree 80 (84b) , Sanigepalli 57 (46b) , Chilcott 10-0-47-1
Sanigepalli - Legend.
Vijaysharee - Unstoppable.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i got done in my 20 /20 by 6 runs i was chasing 163 and the worse thing was i was ony 3 down, so that sees me in 5th spot with 1 win and 2 losses. most frustrating thing is the 2 losses have been just so ...

the longer game going well with 2 from 2 and sitting ontop.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hahaha, What a game.
Code:
End of over 50 (15 runs) - The Winners(314-5) RR 6.28
Sanigepalli 68 (50b) , Vijayashree 82 (87b) , Ridings 10-0-68-0

49.6	1lb	Ridings to Vijayashree : Fuller, lands outside leg stump. Vijayashree fails to connect with his flick shot.
49.5	1	Ridings to Sanigepalli : Good delivery by Ridings. The batsman does well to play it on the off-side and take a single.
49.4	1	Ridings to Vijayashree : Good delivery by Ridings. The batsman does well to play it on the on-side and take a single.
49.3	3	Ridings to Sanigepalli : Stroked nicely forward of cover for 3.
49.3	6nb	Ridings to Sanigepalli : That's gone like a tracer bullet over the fence at extra cover.
49.2	1	Ridings to Vijayashree : Through mid-off for a single.
49.1	1	Ridings to Sanigepalli : Through mid-on for a single.

End of over 49 (3 runs) - The Winners(299-5). 15 runs required from 1 overs. RR 6.10 RRR 15.00
Vijayashree 80 (84b) , Sanigepalli 57 (46b) , Chilcott 10-0-47-1
Sanigepalli - Legend.
Vijaysharee - Unstoppable.
You forgot

Ridings: choker

pasag

RTDAS
Made 4-252 in my friendly against the Jaffina Jets, Bakker needed to speed up though toward the end 79* off 111 isn't that attractive with wickets in hand. Jets currently 2-23 after Barstow took two wickets in the first over.

pasag

RTDAS
Made 4-252 in my friendly against the Jaffina Jets, Bakker needed to speed up though toward the end 79* off 111 isn't that attractive with wickets in hand. Jets currently 2-23 after Barstow took two wickets in the first over.
Amazing end to this. They needed 6 runs off 2 overs with one wicket left with two semi-set batsmen before this happens with 3 needed off 7:

Code:
Barstow to van der Straaten : Oooh, a terrible mixup there with both batsmen ending up at the same end of the pitch.
van der Straaten run out 27 (46b 1x4 1x6) SR:58.70

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Dynamo Morpork's record (youth matches, friendlies, etc. included):

P12 W11 T1. Even won my youth friendly today despite not setting a lineup.