• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like FTP is still totally ****ed according to my game today, apparently 3 quicks and 2 FMs rating 8.8k on an uneven & humid is a ****ing recipe for taking 1 wicket in 19 overs. So seems like the Americans designed the ****ing ME as well.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
I played my youth team in LMSC today. Lost by 250 runs, but impressive ratings none the less.

Newcastle Knights High Places
Batting - Top Order: 10,531 5,583
Batting - Middle Order: 8,907 5,234
Batting - Tail: 3,205 3,211
Bowling - Seam: 10,705 (8) 6,921 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 11,321 (2) 7,466 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 9,603 5,420
Overall: 170,316 104,854

Four bowlers and one batsman were 19, the keeper, one bowler and one batsman is 18, the others are 17. I don't think I'll reach Bob's record though :(

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I did a 'suggest line up' thing and got 150k rating, but lost by 11 runs to the opposition who were 135k. Fumin'.

Bobisback

International Regular
I played my youth team in LMSC today. Lost by 250 runs, but impressive ratings none the less.

Four bowlers and one batsman were 19, the keeper, one bowler and one batsman is 18, the others are 17. I don't think I'll reach Bob's record though :(
Just for the record, in my record, 4 of my 11 players were 18.

Scaly piscine

I'll smash all those youth ratings next season I think, although I'll still get ME-****ed out of the YOD title.

In terms of summaries should have something like:

Warden Scott average bat, reasonable bowl
Coll Findlay reasonable bat
John Dorey capable bat
Wayne Kerr capable bat
Peter Cook reasonable bat, reasonable keeper
-
-
Albert Muir ordinary bat, reasonable bowl
Malcolm Mackenzie ordinary bat, reasonable bowl
Henry Williamson ordinary bat, reasonable bowl
Brent Healy poor bat, capable bowl

Last edited:

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
I'll smash all those youth ratings next season I think, although I'll still get ME-****ed out of the YOD title.

In terms of summaries should have something like:

Warden Scott average bat, reasonable bowl
Coll Findlay reasonable bat
John Dorey capable bat
Wayne Kerr capable bat
Peter Cook reasonable bat, reasonable keeper
-
-
Albert Muir ordinary bat, reasonable bowl
Malcolm Mackenzie ordinary bat, reasonable bowl
Henry Williamson ordinary bat, reasonable bowl
Brent Healy poor bat, capable bowl
I'm not sure if I'll fill the squad with decent players yet. If I do manage to fill the squad I reckon I could hit 120k.

This is about what I'll have at the start of season with summaries. Most have relevant talents too.

Pirthee Kodandarami - cap bat/cap keeper (19)
Earl Obe - rel bat (19)
Tyson Duffy - cap bat (18)
Leo Fidee - reas bat (18)
Jalil Otieno - cap bat (18)

Ajit Agarkar - reas bat/cap bowl (19)
Hakim Odumba - cap bowl (18)

I should have another decent bowler in a couple of weeks, I offered $3m for a gun 17yo but the guy wouldn't sell :(

Scaly piscine

I don't have much money left to be buying filler youth batsmen.

Just bought a couple of squad players for my seniors, an outstanding summary left-arm spinner and an accomplished summary bat with accomplished fielding who should hold/increase in value and fill out the fielding numbers when I've got tons of batting depth.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I'm owning, going really well, and learning a lot about the game. In all honesty, it actually is better than Battrick, although I prefer Battrick.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain

I challenged you for Sep 13th...
Accept it

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
I'll probably just play my youths again so you'll definitely be favourite to win.

Hey Bob, you wouldn't happen to have a copy of the post that got you banned would you? They're raving about it in Bangladesh :( I always miss the good stuff.

Last edited:

Raghav

Match Ratings
Kingfisher Blackcaps
Batting - Top Order: 7,481 5,962
Batting - Middle Order: 6,111 6,116
Batting - Tail: 3,429 1,499
Bowling - Seam: 7,225 (6) 7,484 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 9,161 (4) 8,266 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 5,609 5,060
Overall: 121,480 106,971

Just won this match by 65 runs.... over 15k ratings higher team
Blackcaps vs Kingfisher

Bobisback

International Regular
I'll probably just play my youths again so you'll definitely be favourite to win.

Hey Bob, you wouldn't happen to have a copy of the post that got you banned would you? They're raving about it in Bangladesh :( I always miss the good stuff.
Nah, was quality though. Took me about 30 minutes to type up, more f's then in a brothel.

Jakester1288

International Regular
End of over 32 (8 runs) - Killers Cricket Club(226-1) RR 7.06
A. Anneveld 94 (95b) , P. Ellis 61 (49b) , A. Shahroon 6-0-41-0

Going really well ATM, hopefully we can make 350+ with these two tonning up and hopefully being not out.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Absolutely owned them.

They need a miracle and more to win this.

End of over 50 (12 runs) - Killers Cricket Club(433-2) RR 8.66
J. Sivaraman 49 (21b) , P. Ellis 152 (100b) , F. Murad 10-0-97-1

Anneveld went for 160 off 132, BTW.

Raghav

High Places vs Blackcaps

Blackcaps won the toss and elects to bat on greenish pitch..looks like earlobe's team will struggle against me today

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
I think we'll do okay, not sure if we can win though. Apart from Agarkar my whole bowling attack will be going to the world cup this season. Two are spinners, but Voigt is a gun on any pitch. Because it's a green pitch I put both of my mediums on aggressive for both spells, I hope that doesn't backfire.

I'm not too confident with my batting.

Raghav

I think we'll do okay, not sure if we can win though. Apart from Agarkar my whole bowling attack will be going to the world cup this season. Two are spinners, but Voigt is a gun on any pitch. Because it's a green pitch I put both of my mediums on aggressive for both spells, I hope that doesn't backfire.

I'm not too confident with my batting.
Yeah.. I was checking your bowlers..

On this pitch Agarkar spell is crucial..We need to see him off today..we can go after Vink and Voigt

My team is going well

Blackcaps 31-0 in 8 overs