• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Won my league match pretty damn easily. 3 players scored fifty. Would've liked to have won my friendly though. Haven't managed a friendly win yet.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Got smashed in my league game. Got rolled for 90 odd. The side wasn't that much better then me. I don't really get it, as i doubt anyone would have gun players yet.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Jamee999 up for a game?

EDIT:We are playing in a competitive game this week can that count towards the table? Or does it have to be a friendly?

Last edited:

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Got myself a second gun youth pull.

James Grant >> Details
Player Details
Bats Right hand batsman Bowls Right arm Fast
Wage $974 Rating 20,795
Nationality Australia Age 18
Form reasonable Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful Captaincy atrocious
Batting ordinary Bowling poor
Keeping poor Fielding poor
Technique average Power dreadful
Endurance average

Put him on the transfer market for $100k if anybody is interested. I haven't really been involved in it at all yet apart from selling some crap player for $5k so I don't know if that's too much or not enough.

Bobisback

International Regular
Code:
Bats	Left hand batsman  	Bowls		Left arm Medium
Wage		$784 		Rating		14,262
Nationality	Sri Lanka 	Age		16
Form		average 	Fatigue		rested
Experience	dreadful 	Captaincy	poor
Batting		poor 		Bowling		ordinary
Keeping		atrocious 	Fielding	dreadful
Technique	poor 		Power		atrocious
Endurance	poor