• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should be enough firepower in the bowling to have taken more than 2 wickets against a weak batting lineup in 28 overs.

Scaly piscine

Okay hard pitches are still ****ing pointless if you've a good, proper bowling attack. Harris 18 runs better than Gibbs - bull****.

Scaly piscine

Hurray Gibbs turns up at last.

Now to see who performs better at the death. The uber finger spinner or the mediocre old ball bowler quick.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Buy my players!

Someone buy the players I've got on the market and make offers for my other revealed guys.

In the youth squad, Noffke is supposedly on the shortlist for Australia U19s, he'll never make it with those secondaries though. Naji Ahmed is usually in the UAE squad, but was taken out for the 16yo friendly this weekend.

As for the seniors, I don't want to sell Saighiridhar or Scannell just yet unless you want to overpay ($1m+). But feel free to make an offer for the others.

Please, I need it.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wish I could but I really can't afford it. Went through the same thing recently and ended up selling heaps of players.

Scaly piscine

Buy my players!

Someone buy the players I've got on the market and make offers for my other revealed guys.

In the youth squad, Noffke is supposedly on the shortlist for Australia U19s, he'll never make it with those secondaries though. Naji Ahmed is usually in the UAE squad, but was taken out for the 16yo friendly this weekend.

As for the seniors, I don't want to sell Saighiridhar or Scannell just yet unless you want to overpay ($1m+). But feel free to make an offer for the others.

Please, I need it.
They're kinda meh.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Yeah they're not that great, but they're too good for div 6 in India lol. I'm getting rid of most of the seniors and just buying up decent youth. My youth team rates 95k, 25k higher than any senior team in my leagues. I wouldn't mind beating Bob's youth ratings from last season.

Scaly piscine

Challenged, dry & overcast pretty much favours all bowlers so pick whoever you want.

I'll go for my best XI. 4 seamers & 1 spinner.

Majin

International Debutant
Got some credits knocking around that I don't plan to use for anything else so if enough people are up for it, fancy a CW friendly competition? Be fun to have a tournament I reckon. Will make a seperate thread if it gets enough interest to sort out the details better.