Kenya's first female Olympic Champ Pamela Jelimo
Bolt's world records
Kenenisa Bekele's 5k and 10k Olympic double.
Because I'm bored, here's my top 10:
10. Stephanie Rice in the 4 x 100 IM. Whatever she's doing or not doing with Michael Phelps, this was a ****ing impressive swim. Coventry beat the WR as well but was a distant second.
9. That Russian high jumper whose name escapes me. How many times has she broken the WR now? Ridiculous.
8. Rowing - Olaf Tufte in the Single Sculls and Caroline & Georgina Evers-Swindell in the Double Sculls. Who cares about a lack of wins between Olympics when you win back-to-back Gold medals in the races that really matter?
7. Indoor Volleyball - US men's team winning two weeks after their coach's father was killed.
6. Usain Bolt in the 200m, beating Johnson's amazing record.
5. Kayaker representing Togo winning the bronze medal, snapping his paddle in celebration.
4. Jason Lezak's last 50m of the 4 x 100m relay.
3. German weightlifter
2. Phelps in the 100m butterfly. He was 7th with 50m to go. 7th!
1. Usain Bolt, 100m.
Elbow dislocation man
The big weightlifter
41 year old American swimmer
POLISH WOMENS VOLLEYBALL TEAM
The one I enjoyed the most was probably Ohorugu's run, I watched it in the canteen in work and was watching the wrong girl for about 300m, I'm going "oh **** she's last" and my mate says "what are you on? she's 3rd," I glanced over to the right lane and saw her steaming through, awesome. Enjoyed our Boxing gold as well, but then I enjoy anything when I'm drunk that early in the day (Y)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)