• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sally McLellan you absolute star

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, she's a bit of an arrogant bogan tbf, but it was an awesome run and worth waiting up for hours. Poor Lolo. :(

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
She got off to an amazing start. As much as she reminds me as that annoying girl from school, she really raced as well as she possibly could've.

Almost salvages one of the worst days of the Olympics I've ever watched. Though technically it's the next day. :cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There is already an "Australia Thread" please post any matters relating to specific Australian athletes in there. Threads merged.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Better than clinging to first loser :)
This has nothing to do with the position she came and all to do with what happened to her prior to the games. That and she was a rank outsider who managed to do something special in a field we generally suck in. Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the cyclists who've medalled for you were generally among the favourites.

Nothing like backing a rank outsider. Especially when she's a nutjob bogan.