• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beach Volleyball Thread

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Find Beach Volleyball pretty boring to be honest, probably my least favourite sport at the Olympics but it gets massive exposure..most of the women aren't even that great...didn't think the German's last night we're that good looking to be hones, sure they had good bodies but. Much prefer the indoor volleyball to watch...its faster and more aggresive and you do get some decent lookers in that (eg Poland last night)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Find Beach Volleyball pretty boring to be honest, probably my least favourite sport at the Olympics but it gets massive exposure..most of the women aren't even that great...didn't think the German's last night we're that good looking to be hones, sure they had good bodies but. Much prefer the indoor volleyball to watch...its faster and more aggresive and you do get some decent lookers in that (eg Poland last night)
Glad someone said it.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Please return your man badge to the Blokes Society Ltd.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aye, but not much you can get away with watching on the tele with the wife in the room.....

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointing IMO.

Seem to remember the Beach Volleyball in 2000 and 2004 providing a reason to watch it. Not so much this year. Thoughts?

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Apart from Freeman and Fairweather, Cook and Potthurst was pretty much my highlight of the Sydney Olympics. Didn't really watch any Beach Volleyball this time.