• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Olympic Track and Field thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Get him tested. :ph34r:

Well done to Usain Bolt and Richard Thompson. And that American guy too, I suppose.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Surprised he lowered the WR? No. Bolt is awesome. But Powell............I don't know......

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bolt's going to race the 200 as well? Damn, that world record is going to be shattered.

andmark

International Captain
That was something special. An honour just to watch it live, Usain Bolt is he the best ever 100m sprinter? He beat his own WR at the final of the Olympics.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amazing race by Bolt there, if he's clean then that is one of the most impressive sporting moments I've ever seen. Dominated the race, smashed the world record and still had time to play up for the crowd. Unbeleivable.

Valerie Vili was pretty bloody good too. The last 30 minutes has been absolutely awesome.

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
:laugh:

Just have to wonder (for now) how much more he could take off that. Once we see his best it could stand for a very long time.

Laurrz

International Debutant
my goodness that was awesome, cant wait for 200m now

Being a Jamaican, Bolt loves cricket and in he said Beijing last week that his cricketing idols were Australians Adam Gilchrist and Matt Hayden.

"They bat aggressive and I really like it, that is who I am really,'' Bolt said.
noice lol