• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Swimming Thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Holy ****. Phelps is unbelievable. He had no chance of winning it from there!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hahaha **** me that was amazing. Knew he would come home strong because it's how he'd done it through the heats & semis, but I didn't think he could come back after given them that big of a break in a final.

pasag

RTDAS
Wow,how did Phelps pull that off? Turned on 7th on the 50. Incredible finish.

Lautersten, what a champ!

Johnners

The guy's a freak really.

Check the 10 year old (well 14, but she looks about 10) swimming for China in the 800 final.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I must be old, as I remember watching Evans at the Seoul Olympics, and the hype around her.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But now we have to see the end of the walking race. FFS. Most ridiculous event at the Olympics IMO.

Back to the Water Cube please.

Johnners

But now we have to see the end of the walking race. FFS. Most ridiculous event at the Olympics IMO.

Back to the Water Cube please.
Nah, you're just saying that becuase Australia won a medal :p

I think the have it there so the non-african guys have a chance at winning something long distance on the track :ph34r: :p