• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Irish Thread

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
Only realistic chance of a medal is in show jumping (Jessica Curtin) I reckon. Let us hope the horse isn't on drugs again this time round :dry:

reptillia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Only realistic chance of a medal is in show jumping (Jessica Curtin) I reckon. Let us hope the horse isn't on drugs again this time round :dry:
Stephen, you do realise that Jessica Kurten is currently challenging a positive drug test against her horse, and because of that her participation isn't exactly guarranteed :laugh: :laugh:

headhunter

Nothing that would trouble the medals. Eileen O'Keeffe our best hope in athletics came 6th in the hammer at the worlds last year.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
We have some dacent swimmer I was reading in the paper the other day.
Dunno her name.
cbf looking for it.

andmark

International Captain
An Irish boxer got through to the next round, he won by something like 19 points.

headhunter

A good day by our standards. Our first male swimmer in 100 years to reach a semi-final (Bree) and we had Eoin Rheinisch going so close to winning a medal in today's Olympic Kayak K1 Slalom final. Finshed 4th beat into that position by the last guy to run :(