Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: India Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mxyzptlk View Post
    Official warning. You know that these blatantly racist comments will not be tolerated.
    Racist? Sorry, but there was nothing racist about those comments. Nationalist, yes, but not racist. I hate it how people here can't take a joke.

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by sideshowtim View Post
    Administration isn't the problem mate. They're just a country of sub-par sportsmen. A disgrace to the world. Sure they have naturally tiny people, but so do China and they do alright for themselves. The key is to get your government to force children from their homes into sporting activities against their will from a young age, feeding them a steady diet of steroids and water, thus creating a species of super-athletes.
    No, that isn't racist at all.

Racist? Sorry, but there was nothing racist about those comments. Nationalist, yes, but not racist. I hate it how people here can't take a joke.
    Then **** off you inbred xenephobic hick
    Last edited by masterblaster; 05-07-2008 at 12:59 AM.
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

I must've missed the meeting where it was decided that your nationality is now your race. There is nothing remotely racist about me calling people from India a "disgrace to the world". It's nationalist, sure, but not racist. Nationalism is generally accepted in Australian society (as you should know, you live here), racism isn't. The post was clearly tongue-in-cheek anyway. Learn how to take a joke.

SST, this was the kinda stuff you were banned for before. Continue with it and you'll be gone for good. That's an official final warning.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    Sangrah, please don't feed the troll.
    Or something.

RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990 - 15/4/2006

How about CW ban the troll? I don't understand the point of warning someone who has already been banned, and has made it clear he's intentionally trolling.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

International Vice-Captain Dasa's Avatar
    Haha, most aggressive I've ever seen masterblaster. I like it.

International Coach biased indian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    How about CW ban the troll? I don't understand the point of warning someone who has already been banned, and has made it clear he's intentionally trolling.
    AWTA
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    xenephobic
    That's the word! Was racking my brain to remember it, but at 1:30am, it was never going to happen.

* xenophobic, though mefinks
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

Trolling? I'd call it harmless baiting to have a bit of fun, but OK. People must know that my comments are never racially or xenophobically motivated, but rather to stir the pot a bit. Completely harmless.

Netblazer3D Champion!
    Trolling? I'd call it harmless baiting to have a bit of fun, but OK. People must know that my comments are never racially or xenophobically motivated, but rather to stir the pot a bit. Completely harmless.
    STFU!

Somebody who continually makes racist remarks about a country and then when gets questioned about it just says 'I'm having a bit of fun'? Doesn't work that way here, or in the real world.

If continously denigrating one country, culture and it's people is your idea of harmless fun then you're a pretty pathetic excuse for a human being and a closed minded one at that.

So far you've posted 3,222 posts in CW and all of them have been utter horse ****.

How about just ignore it? Although he might think it's harmless fun it's obvious he only ever tagrets Indian members because they're the ones who are more likely to react.

Netblazer3D Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    How about just ignore it? Although he might think it's harmless fun it's obvious he only ever tagrets Indian members because they're the ones who are more likely to react.
    Well if he were targetting Pakistani, English or Sri Lankan members then they would react too. It's pretty simple, and why should this great forum and it's people have to put up with trash like him?

STFU!

Somebody who continually makes racist remarks about a country and then when gets questioned about it just says 'I'm having a bit of fun'? Doesn't work that way here, or in the real world.

If continously denigrating one country, culture and it's people is your idea of harmless fun then you're a pretty pathetic excuse for a human being and a closed minded one at that.

So far you've posted 3,222 posts in CW and all of them have been utter horse ****.
    Life's too short to let internet heroes get to you mate. Chill out a bit, surely you've heard bogan wankers say worse to you before this?

Netblazer3D Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Life's too short to let internet heroes get to you mate. Chill out a bit, surely you've heard bogan wankers say worse to you before this?
    Yeah, absolutely but I've always loved this place because it was free from those types of people.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information