• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India Thread

David

International 12th Man
I honestly thought that with the amount of people in India you'd surely get some medals, but some of you are predicting none.. :-O

Why is this the case? Is it just not that big a deal in India?

biased indian

International Coach
I honestly thought that with the amount of people in India you'd surely get some medals, but some of you are predicting none.. :-O

Why is this the case? Is it just not that big a deal in India?
All our sports bodies are run by politicians who don't care anything about the sport ..but what ever political and personal millage they can have.....it was some wht different with cricket even though it is now heading the same way,,but in case of cricket ..the base has been already laid and cannot do much damage.....

we do have some good sport man....any one going into the olympics has a medal hope usually do choke in the event....

And we are generally not good in sports where physical activities are required

David

International 12th Man
Ahhh, I see, I think you'd probably be a great force if you had the right administration.

sideshowtim

Banned
Ahhh, I see, I think you'd probably be a great force if you had the right administration.
Administration isn't the problem mate. They're just a country of sub-par sportsmen. A disgrace to the world. Sure they have naturally tiny people, but so do China and they do alright for themselves. The key is to get your government to force children from their homes into sporting activities against their will from a young age, feeding them a steady diet of steroids and water, thus creating a species of super-athletes.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Administration isn't the problem mate. They're just a country of sub-par sportsmen. A disgrace to the world. Sure they have naturally tiny people, but so do China and they do alright for themselves. The key is to get your government to force children from their homes into sporting activities against their will from a young age, feeding them a steady diet of steroids and water, thus creating a species of super-athletes.
Official warning. You know that these blatantly racist comments will not be tolerated.

masterblaster

International Captain
No, that isn't racist at all.

Racist? Sorry, but there was nothing racist about those comments. Nationalist, yes, but not racist. I hate it how people here can't take a joke.
Then **** off you inbred xenephobic hick

Last edited:

sideshowtim

Banned
I must've missed the meeting where it was decided that your nationality is now your race. There is nothing remotely racist about me calling people from India a "disgrace to the world". It's nationalist, sure, but not racist. Nationalism is generally accepted in Australian society (as you should know, you live here), racism isn't. The post was clearly tongue-in-cheek anyway. Learn how to take a joke.

pasag

RTDAS
SST, this was the kinda stuff you were banned for before. Continue with it and you'll be gone for good. That's an official final warning.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How about CW ban the troll? I don't understand the point of warning someone who has already been banned, and has made it clear he's intentionally trolling.

sideshowtim

Banned
How about CW ban the troll? I don't understand the point of warning someone who has already been banned, and has made it clear he's intentionally trolling.
Trolling? I'd call it harmless baiting to have a bit of fun, but OK. People must know that my comments are never racially or xenophobically motivated, but rather to stir the pot a bit. Completely harmless.