• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

USA Thread

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I hope their sprint relay teams drop the baton in every event. Would wipe the smug, posturing looks off their faces.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
My cricket club is running a tipping comp. At the start of the year you had to tip the outcomes of about 50 different sporting events throughout the year. Had USA most golds as my wildcard (double points). Turns out that China are favourites. Dire.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha stedman, reminds me of that SImpsons episodes where Krusty Burger gave out free tokens with specific events listed on, if USA got gold you got a free burger, they made sure all the events were eastern bloc bankers, the boycott was then announced :laugh:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tipping Wariner to give Johnsons 400m WR a shake-up. He mightn't get it, but I reckon he'll go close.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Tipping Wariner to give Johnsons 400m WR a shake-up. He mightn't get it, but I reckon he'll go close.
Id love him to do it, I just dont think he is capable.

Wariner will go down as a great athlete but Johnson may be the greatest.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Has been a little past his best recently, has Wariner. Lost the Olympic trials to Merritt. Hopefully he's got his form peak scheduled right.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
AWTA.

I actually had the privilege of watching Johnsons last ever race live, at the 2001 Goodwill Games in Brisbane :cool:

Biggest obstacle for Wariner at the Olympics could be the air quality, a lot of experts are saying, but we'll see I guess.