• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Was thinking that we should have a battle for the Olympics.

What do you think would be best. Best Aussie, best athlete overall, or best ever moment?

I'm thinking best ever moment would be gun.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Expecting swimming to be an absolute rort. The suits they're wearing streamline the swimmers to a ridiculous degree. World records will tumble, and plenty. Think most of them have fallen this year.

Will tune in regardless.
The pollution in the water should negate the new suits.

duffer

Jana Rawlinson(formerly Pittman) pulls out due to a toe injury. Damn, that's one of our big gold hopes, and probably our main track chance out the window now.

Feel sorry for her, got a knee injury at Athens, came back won a world title and now this.

sideshowtim

Banned
Jana Rawlinson(formerly Pittman) pulls out due to a toe injury. Damn, that's one of our big gold hopes, and probably our main track chance out the window now.

Feel sorry for her, got a knee injury at Athens, came back won a world title and now this.
I don't feel sorry for her. Whingy bitch. Australia's most unbearable athlete by a long distance. It's only sad because that's one less bronze we'll get (would back her to choke again at Beijing).

ash chaulk

International Captain
yeah feelin for the chick, love my olympics and with no aussie in that final its one less to get excited about.

Son Of Coco

I don't feel sorry for her. Whingy bitch. Australia's most unbearable athlete by a long distance. It's only sad because that's one less bronze we'll get (would back her to choke again at Beijing).
I wouldn't really call her whingy, she got played off Tamsin Lewis and most people took Lewis's side because she's half-decent looking. Unfortunately for Lewis she chimed in and it was realised she was a blonde bimbo and we spent quite a while wishing she'd shut the hell up too.

The beat up over her injury was way over the top though, something she admitted the other day. The only good thing about 'The Dream' not being on is that we won't have to put up with Lewis on it trying to join in and be funny.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nathan Deekes (spelling?) is out of Beijing now due to a chronic hammie injury.