• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Post In Forum

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
s-s-s-same.

Olympics without Kurt Angle just arent Intense, Intelligent and don't have enough Integrity for me personally.

cameeel

International Captain
Couldn't care less about the Olympics (the summer ones, that is) to be honest, the only event I can imagine myself watching would be the hockey. The fact that Bruce McAvaney is involved only strengthens my resolve not to watch Channel 7's coverage.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Be watching the Football and Basketball. All the other events hold nothing for me. Hope India can sneak a gold in there somehow though. Would be nice.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I enjoy the Olympics. I get into most events.
I really enjoy the track cycling. End up watching heaps of swimming in the first week, but that's cause it's on the TV here in oz.

So yeah I'll watch anything apart from the dressage event in the equestrian!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Will watch some of the swimming, and the track. I reckon they should legalise drugs, makes the whole competition more worthwhile tbh :ph34r:

Nah I do enjoy parts of the Olympics, used to love track as a kid but like many people hate the way so many cheats are involved

Johnners

Yeah, most certainly will be watching, love it tbh. Get into most events, even if there aren't any Australians in it. Will be following the Football & Basketball a lot more closely than usual this time, as well as the usual favourites in Swimming, Track & Field and Cycling.

Mister Wright

With Clapo. Get right into the Olympics, even the events I find regularly boring, just seem to interest me for some reason. Love the swimming at the Olympics and really get into the basketball.

Found myself during the 2000 Sydney games getting right into the Equestrian. Felt weird.

Johnners

Only thing I can't get into is the synchronised swimming tbh. Thankfully they show very little of it.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With Clapo. Get right into the Olympics, even the events I find regularly boring, just seem to interest me for some reason. Love the swimming at the Olympics and really get into the basketball.

Found myself during the 2000 Sydney games getting right into the Equestrian. Felt weird.
Haha even the dressage?

I can watch the cross country, and even the show jumping I guess with that Lucinda Green, but that dressage, aggghhh can't watch that.