• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How much did you enjoy the Games?

Craig

World Traveller
I throughly enjoyed them, apart from the crowds, I felt they were great, and the Greeks not only got the stadia built on time, but did a great job as well.

Can't wait to Beijing.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
overall i was slightly disapointed, the standard wasnt as good as i was hoping, cycling the exception and i dont think i enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed the sydney games.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i dont think for us down under we will match sydney till we get the games again... and that wont be for a long time yet

Waughney

International Debutant
They were great (not as good as Sydney). Lived up to expectations for me. Some great moments I will never forget.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I loved it, I got involved in everything - even the swimming!

The cycling was the standout for me, I forgot how much fun it is to watch. I reckon they should show all the national cycling tournaments instead of getting swimming 4 times a year.