• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things That Have Annoyed You In The Games

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dodgey officiating has really annoyed me, where do these people get their licences to judge at the olympic games.

Drug cheats, surely they know they are going to get caught, why bother turning up to disgrace themselves, their country and tarnish the olympic name.

And finally, in water polo it really Sh!ts me when they baulk so much. hy dont they just have a shot, they waste so much time!

_Ed_

Agree about drug cheats. Also the huge number of empty seats in the stands, these are the Olympics, everything should be packed!

Langeveldt

Soutie
The apathy of the local population towards the games.. Im sure some cities would do anything for an olympics..

Drugs

Cheating

Waste of time IMO....

Waughney

International Debutant
The refereeing in the women's basketball last night was absolutely shocking! Quite possibly cost us our 18th gold.

biased indian

International Coach
judges

and Hamm (i think i got the name correct) the allround winner in mens gymnastic he was wrongly awarded the gold with judges mistake and was asked to share the gold with the south korean who finised second but he rejected that offer

_Ed_

I have to add more annoyance at the drugs, the women's shotput gold medal winner being disqualified afterwards was REALLY annoying, a NZer came 9th with throws short of her PB, and she was promoted to 8th after the disqualification so she should have got 3 more throws, but instead she finished outside the top 8 on the day.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Chinese Badminton
China
German Equestrian
United States
Appeals
Drug Cheats
Australia
Drunk Priests in Marathons
Russia
Inept Judges