• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Olympic cricket

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
If there were more sports the Olympics would go on for 3 weeks or more! And how could a city or country bank-roll so many events & stadiums?
A gold-medal for 7's rugby?...what a waste of time.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The olympics going for longer wouldnt be a bad thing, they could easily add a few more sports and extend the games by 4 days....

ash chaulk

International Captain
extending the games will create a loss in interest for some people. i know i for one got a bit bored of the ****ty events like equestrian judo boxing made me goto sleep.

on tha flip side more roy n hg would be great.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
id be very surprised if table tennis is dropped, is there any real need for it to go? its crowds werent considerably less than any other sport in athens, its a pretty popular game world wide and the chiense love it.

must have been rebecca wilson writing that article kyle....