• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So good a Freudian slip it deserved a mention

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was listening to a radio programme last night whilst driving home from Winchester. It was a discussion about the rowing, and the medal prospects for Great Britain for today (Saturday).

One commentator felt that the fours was a 'nail-on', but the bit which made me sit up and take notice was this one simple statement (ok, I might have misheard, but who cares if I did?):

"I think that Katherine Grainger and Cath Bishop have a great chance in the ****less pairs"