• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A new fan!!!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha good work, i must say i was impressed with a couple of the girls on the south african hockey side....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL yeah i saw them to...

Missed their names though...

Ill be keeping an eye out..

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
I turned that volleyball game on, and hell i would hate to run into that Kenyan Team in a dark alley :|.

But back on topic....yes the brazillian is very hot!

Simon

thewizard1o1 said:
I turned that volleyball game on, and hell i would hate to run into that Kenyan Team in a dark alley :|.

But back on topic....yes the brazillian is very hot!

sorry wont happen again.....

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL actually no, i do like them but i prefer brunettes even my misses is a brunette :p

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
There are a few nice redheads, there is something about them that intrigues me for sure.....

Simon

Blewy said:
LOL actually no, i do like them but i prefer brunettes even my misses is a brunette :p
which is why u have a thing for blondes, a bit of varitey ;)

ash chaulk

International Captain
Damn boys i wish i had a pic of Jennie Finch USA softball player WOOOOOOOOO

and amanda beard is quite hot too