Page 64 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you look like? Pt II

We play Iona next week and you guys the week after so I'm very interested in the 15's results
    Stedders' Supported XI (in batting order)
    NJ Kruger, *SM Katich, LA Carseldine, MEK Hussey, Mohammad Ashraful, NT Broom, AA Noffke, +Mushfiqur Rahim, Mashrafe Mortaza, DE Bollinger, WAP Mendis.

CricketWeb Black!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    I think Ponting forgot to take his Swiss Ulti-Vites when he was on 99 not out.
    RIP Fardin.

International Vice-Captain KennyD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James90
    Was still entertaining, those Ashgrove guys sure know how to cheer their team and ours
    We scored our only try in like the last minute of the game and the Ashgrovians gave us a standing ovation

On a better note the 15A's lost 25-0
    Well thats alright, rather respectable lost to the gun Ashgrovians.

Oh, and I just remmebered, you should have seen our 1st XI soccer match. It got called off with 20 mins to go, because there was a fight between 2 players, and on of the Paduan fathers actually ran onto the field to break it up, which caused more Iona players to come in and start bashing the dad, then the whole crowd was basically on the field.

Unfortunately, there was the case of a few boys who had been expelled earlier in the year going onto the field and started crackin heads, but you get that....

So yeah exciting day. Btw, you have Iona next week right? Very large 15A side, but not that skillful, so you should be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Well Simon and Xavier hit on all the females but the ladies all want Kenny :naughty:
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    all 3 of them?

We play Iona next week and you guys the week after so I'm very interested in the 15's results
    Umm, with the 15As, it was called off in the 2nd half coz an Iona softie was taken to hospital and the ambulance came onto the field. Perhaps spinal damage there unfortunately. Not sure what the score was.

Why couldn't they keep playing? If other games commensed then why didn't they just finish the game? Seems rather pointless that you'd play most of a game and not finish it. Anyway, congratulations of your achievements today, a memorable debut no doubt.

Why couldn't they keep playing? If other games commensed then why didn't they just finish the game? Seems rather pointless that you'd play most of a game and not finish it. Anyway, congratulations of your achievements today, a memorable debut no doubt.
    Thanks man, it certainly was a great day.

As far as finishing the game, it took like 30 mins to get this kid off the field, so 2nd XV were due to start, so they had to call the 15s off to stay on schedule I guess. Anyway, thats seems to be the norm however, if ambulance is called, game goes off.

Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD
    You must have misheard, he said its apparently 'bigger' than my school, thats all.

Anyway, we're up against St Laurences in round 4, should be good, they beat St Patricks today.

And James, we won!!!! We were leading 13-3 at the break, but they came back , and scored a last try witha minute remaining to pull ahead 17-16. We took a short kickoff to my wing, I got the ball, got to the 22 m line, about 10 in from touch, and they got pinned for offside. And our flyhalf got the penalty we won! 19-17!!!!!!!! Was soooo exciting.

And I'm sorry about your 1sts, 77-8 against Marist? Geez they are good hey.

Today our rugby teams had a 7s tournament at XAVIER... U16's lost in the final 19-22. 1sts lost in the semi-final. (But we're still gonna get 5 IN A ROW!)

Anyway Kendawg, I don't even know James I have my sources
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

Quote Originally Posted by KennyD
    I am going to score a try today and dedicate it to you Piper.
    Oh shucks
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

Quote Originally Posted by Robertinho
    Today our rugby teams had a 7s tournament at XAVIER... U16's lost in the final 19-22. 1sts lost in the semi-final. (But we're still gonna get 5 IN A ROW!)

Anyway Kendawg, I don't even know James I have my sources
    You play Rugby Rob?

Couple of pics from my birthday drinks in Dunedin last night. Caught up with heaps of mates and got some birthday loving, so it was allllllll goooood.

Attached Images Attached Images

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman
    Couple of pics from my birthday drinks in Dunedin last night. Caught up with heaps of mates and got some birthday loving, so it was allllllll goooood.

!!!

I think we've finally discovered your secret, Volty! You have cheeks that grandmas would just LUUUURV to pinch!

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman

Your mate next to the fruit machine is a bit of a ringer for Richard Hill!
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"The committee discussed the issue of illegal bowling actions, and believed that there are a number of bowlers currently employing suspect actions in international cricket, and that the ICC's reporting and testing procedures are not adequately scrutinising these bowlers."
    - Even the ICC's own official press release thinks things must change

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Voltman you old dog
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
    Your mate next to the fruit machine is a bit of a ringer for Richard Hill!
    He used to play blindside as well...

Unfortunately, he's on the same diet as me - beer, fried goods and girls, so he's a long way from match fit at the mo.

We made $90 each on the pokies last night, so that paid for the night and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00
    Voltman you old dog
    That dress really brings out her eyes...

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    That belongs in Turtle!
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Thread Information