Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Does Steve Smith like Supertramp?

  1. #16
    I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    25,004
    Breakfast in America is a great album don't @ me
    Smudge likes this.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

  2. #17
    International Coach trundler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    10,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    So basically like every Simpsons fan on this website.
    Wait, is Burgey so old that he's still angry about the kids watching Simpsons?
    zorax likes this.
    trundler isn't annoying at all. He's quality. -TJB
    Yea trundler is the new Bijed. Good addition. - Zorax
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    trundler is the coolest member to join the forum in a long time.

  3. #18
    Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Madhouse on Madison
    Posts
    16,064
    A bit overused but still...

    trundler, NZTailender and zorax like this.
    Forever 63* at the SCG

  4. #19
    Cricketer Of The Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    england
    Posts
    9,706
    Quote Originally Posted by trundler View Post
    Wait, is Burgey so old that he's still angry about the kids watching Simpsons?
    Why is age used as a micky take? One thing even the most wretched person on the planet can't help is when they were born. Not suggesting that Burgey is the most wretched man on the planet, just a general observation.


  5. #20
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    46,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillian Thomson View Post
    Why is age used as a micky take? One thing even the most wretched person on the planet can't help is when they were born. Not suggesting that Burgey is the most wretched man on the planet, just a general observation.
    Not suggesting it perhaps, but yet you have unearthed an interesting question.
    GIMH and zorax like this.

  6. #21
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    65,580
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Not suggesting it perhaps, but yet you have unearthed an interesting question.
    I donít know that I am, but Iíd say I probably belong in the argument
    GIMH and sledger like this.

  7. #22
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    65,580
    Quote Originally Posted by trundler View Post
    Wait, is Burgey so old that he's still angry about the kids watching Simpsons?
    No Iím not angry about it, but I find it woeful when youíre conversing with an actual grown adult, they drop something on the floor or whatever, and say ďDíoh!Ē Itís ****ing woeful. Man Bun-level woeful.

    Itís impossible to take someone seriously who uses a Simpsons reference in general conversation. If someone does use a Simpsons reference, they should automatically lose their job. Itís that pathetic.

    The Simpsons is moderately amusing but gets far too much credit for being pure genuis by the idiot generation which followed mine

  8. #23
    International Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    4,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No Iím not angry about it, but I find it woeful when youíre conversing with an actual grown adult, they drop something on the floor or whatever, and say ďDíoh!Ē Itís ****ing woeful. Man Bun-level woeful.
    You're right it's woeful, but also congrats on somehow managing to know the worst people alive.

  9. #24
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    65,580
    I meet a lot of people in my line of work. Most of the people who use Simpsons reference in every day conversation are solution architects.
    RossTaylorsBox likes this.

  10. #25
    Cricketer Of The Year SillyCowCorner1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    7,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hill View Post
    Fairly lame band that private school kids listened to in the 70s and 80s to think they were a bit edgy or alternative.
    I need not any further with the questioning. It's useless.
    Symmetry is beauty, beauty is truth. Breaking symmetry means breaking truth.

  11. #26
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    46,770
    Nobody who appreciates the Simpsons on anything other than a very superficial level would ever say Doh tbh

  12. #27
    Norwood's on Fire GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    League One
    Posts
    59,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I meet a lot of people in my line of work. Most of the people who use Simpsons reference in every day conversation are solution architects.

  13. #28
    Cricketer Of The Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    england
    Posts
    9,706
    As the subject has been hijacked by Simpsons lovers, do we know if Steve Smith watches it?

  14. #29
    International Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    4,010
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Nobody who appreciates the Simpsons on anything other than a very superficial level would ever say Doh tbh
    Eat my shorts.

  15. #30
    Cricketer Of The Year SillyCowCorner1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    7,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillian Thomson View Post
    As the subject has been hijacked by Simpsons lovers, do we know if Steve Smith watches it?
    He's already a yellow man

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-08-2019, 11:05 AM
  2. The other Steve Smith question
    By Dan in forum Testing Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2019, 05:16 AM
  3. Steve Smith Vodafone Ad
    By Fuller Pilch in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-12-2018, 06:27 PM
  4. Pictures of Steve Smith
    By Spikey in forum Testing Forum
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 03-04-2018, 04:12 AM
  5. Where to bowl to Steve Smith?
    By Uppercut in forum Ashes 2015
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 13-08-2015, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •