Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 229
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Drains or spoons?

  1. #46
    Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    62,789
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    I can never remember if street ****ing is a really poor racist joke on CW, or a really poor racist joke used in my circle of friends.

    Glad to see it can be , ahem, dropped anywhere
    Where’s pasag when you need him?
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

    Anyone want to join the Society?

    Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

  2. #47
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,668
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    He’s part of the GALP team which means he can’t receive Nixons sorry
    I'm pretty sure Daemon got nixoned in another thread

    I would hope that the GALP team doesn't descend into the kind of nepotism and inconsistency that they're sworn to protect us from
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

    The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

    iTunes
    SoundCloud

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

  3. #48
    Cricketer Of The Year
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    england
    Posts
    9,706
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    LT name the thing you most regret ever trying to wash down the drain (that wasn't a spoon)
    I could probably have disposed of my auntie’s dead budgie with a bit more sensitivity.
    zorax likes this.

  4. #49
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    46,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillian Thomson View Post
    I could probably have disposed of my auntie’s dead budgie with a bit more sensitivity.
    What did it taste like


  5. #50
    Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    30,356
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    I'm pretty sure Daemon got nixoned in another thread

    I would hope that the GALP team doesn't descend into the kind of nepotism and inconsistency that they're sworn to protect us from
    This is true. I have even issued myself Nixons. We put objectivity first.

    Have issued you 2 Nixons for frivolous reporting btw.

  6. #51
    Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    30,356
    Also spoons are very useful. Say you’re eating Wanton Mee. You need a bit of the noodle, soup, chilli and wanton in every bite. You pile them up on the soup spoon and eat it. No other way.

    You also need a spoon to eat dumplings the right way. You should know that.

  7. #52
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Also spoons are very useful. Say you’re eating Wanton Mee. You need a bit of the noodle, soup, chilli and wanton in every bite. You pile them up on the soup spoon and eat it. No other way.

    You also need a spoon to eat dumplings the right way. You should know that.
    Fake news on both counts

    Serve yourself some noodles, soup, chili and wonton in a small personal bowl

    Hold the bowl up to your mouth

    Use the chopsticks to put the food into your mouth, and drink your soup straight from the bowl

    Dumplings can be eaten in this manner too, as can rice.

    That's the way the real OGs do it. This spoon nonsense is some mamby pamby wannabe British Asian ****.

  8. #53
    International Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    4,010
    Every Chinese person I've talked to says you're supposed to make a hole in the dumpling then pour some of the soup into a spoon.

  9. #54
    State 12th Man NotMcKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Use the chopsticks to put the food into your mouth, and drink your soup straight from the bowl
    Given Daemon seems to be implying getting soup and 'food' at once, sounds like a good recipe for getting soup down your front and dribbling down your chin*



    *which you will then wipe with the hand you rinsed in a mug after using it to wipe your arse
    And tell me
    If it's still raining there in England (in June)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy101 View Post
    The BBL is like an un-flushable turd. No matter how many times you flush, it just keeps whirling & whirling around the bowl.

  10. #55
    International Coach trundler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    10,574
    Quote Originally Posted by RossTaylorsBox View Post
    Every Chinese person I've talked to says you're supposed to make a hole in the dumpling then pour some of the soup into a spoon.
    So zorax doesn't know what he's on about whilst acting like an expert. I haven't seen this behaviour before..
    NotMcKenzie likes this.
    trundler isn't annoying at all. He's quality. -TJB
    Yea trundler is the new Bijed. Good addition. - Zorax
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    trundler is the coolest member to join the forum in a long time.

  11. #56
    State 12th Man NotMcKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
    Posts
    735
    Also, chopsticks are more useless than spoons

  12. #57
    International Coach trundler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    10,574
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMcKenzie View Post
    Given Daemon seems to be implying getting soup and 'food' at once, sounds like a good recipe for getting soup down your front and dribbling down your chin*



    *which you will then wipe with the hand you rinsed in a mug after using it to wipe your arse
    You direct the mug towards your anus. It is an appropriately shaped device with a thin tube protruding from the side.

  13. #58
    Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    30,356
    Xiao Long Bao dumplings need a spoon.

    You’ll need a bum gun for your mouth with the amount of diarrhoea you’re spewing.

  14. #59
    International Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Osaka, Japan
    Posts
    4,010
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMcKenzie View Post
    Also, chopsticks are more useless than spoons
    Try eating sticky rice with a spoon.
    zorax likes this.

  15. #60
    State 12th Man NotMcKenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Xiao Long Bao dumplings need a spoon.

    You’ll need a bum gun for your mouth with the amount of diarrhoea you’re spewing.
    So it causes this does it?
    Last edited by NotMcKenzie; 03-08-2019 at 03:50 AM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The drains are on fire.............
    By Lillian Thomson in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-10-2006, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •