Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 229
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Drains or spoons?

  1. #16
    vcs
    vcs is offline
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend vcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    23,273
    And a spoon is perfectly sized to fit the average human mouth. Slurping from a bowl is fine, but comes with an increased risk of spillage. How do you feed a baby without a spoon?
    OverratedSanity likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Chix love a man with a checkered posting history.

  2. #17
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    47,520
    Every real asian on earth preaches about how rice should be eaten with a spoon. Zorax showing his inadequacies even more than usual with his performance in this thread.

  3. #18
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,907
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    And a spoon is perfectly sized to fit the average human mouth. Slurping from a bowl is fine, but comes with an increased risk of spillage. How do you feed a baby without a spoon?
    i didn't realise you spilt your coffee on yourself every morning whilst trying to drink it.

    the spoon as a utensil to feed people who can't feed themselves is acceptable. The same goes for a straw - it's great if you're handicapped.

    i'll even give you this concession - if you like your oats, or your khichidi, or any similar food, at that texture where it's too thick to drink but too runny to use a chopstick/fork, and you're too squeamish to use your hands to eat it, then a spoon is useful. But that's a very niche application. Far too niche to make this utensil worthwhile.
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

    The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

    iTunes
    SoundCloud

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

  4. #19
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,907
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Every real asian on earth preaches about how rice should be eaten with a spoon. Zorax showing his inadequacies even more than usual with his performance in this thread.
    a billion people in the subcontinent eat rice with their hands

    get in line mate


  5. #20
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    International Coach cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Beautiful North
    Posts
    13,259
    Ah the subcontinent, where nutrition and cholera unite.

    Only line is the one for the overflowing ****ter.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

  6. #21
    International Coach trundler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    11,298
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    Ah the subcontinent, where nutrition and cholera unite.

    Only line is the one for the overflowing designated shitting street.
    ftfy
    Starfighter likes this.
    trundler isn't annoying at all. He's quality. -TJB
    Yea trundler is the new Bijed. Good addition. - Zorax
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    trundler is the coolest member to join the forum in a long time.

  7. #22
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    International Coach cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Beautiful North
    Posts
    13,259
    I can never remember if street ****ing is a really poor racist joke on CW, or a really poor racist joke used in my circle of friends.

    Glad to see it can be , ahem, dropped anywhere

  8. #23
    Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Elton Chicken Burrah
    Posts
    33,072
    It's not particularly racist (atleast if it's in a joking context) because it's actually kinda true.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

  9. #24
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,907
    look if you don't have the resources to practice basic hygiene, and you cannot clean your food, hands or cooking utensils, then having a spoon isn't going to help you much.

    So I'm not sure what point cpr is trying to make here. Does he think donating spoons to the underprivileged will save them from disease?

  10. #25
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    47,520
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    a billion people in the subcontinent eat rice with their hands

    get in line mate
    shut up gweilo
    zorax likes this.

  11. #26
    Hall of Fame Member harsh.ag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    18,189
    "Let them have spoons" - cpr, 2019
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

  12. #27
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    International Coach cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Beautiful North
    Posts
    13,259
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    look if you don't have the resources to practice basic hygiene, and you cannot clean your food, hands or cooking utensils, then having a spoon isn't going to help you much.

    So I'm not sure what point cpr is trying to make here. Does he think donating spoons to the underprivileged will save them from disease?
    God no, I'm merely saying that lining your argument up with people who **** their guts out every time they eat is probably not going to convince anyone your stance on food utensils is the correct one;

  13. #28
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    International Coach cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Beautiful North
    Posts
    13,259
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh.ag View Post
    "Let them have spoons" - cpr, 2019

    But not free water, we established long ago i'm violently opposed to that position.

  14. #29
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,907
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    God no, I'm merely saying that lining your argument up with people who **** their guts out every time they eat is probably not going to convince anyone your stance on food utensils is the correct one;
    it's because they don't have access to hygiene, not because they lack spoons ffs

    terrible argument, to be expected from a spoon user.

  15. #30
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,907
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    shut up gweilo
    i like that you know this term, but don't know it enough to realise that it's only for white people

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The drains are on fire.............
    By Lillian Thomson in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-10-2006, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •