cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Like Tree462Likes

Thread: The Official Food/Cooking/Eating thread

International Debutant Victor Ian's Avatar
    Anyone have some simple tricks to cook a straight sausage? Sure, I could rig up a sausage exoskeleton to hold it in place, but that is too much trouble. I hate that when I cook the ****ers, they get curl that then makes them impossible to cook except on two opposing sides. I want an equally burnt all over sausage damn it!

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    So KFC here has brought a mac n cheese zinger

Will post reviews soon

Is the ice cream you get in England different to Scotland?

Reason I ask is because I watched a Nigella special the other day in which she waxed lyrical over how much better ice cream was in Italy. Given that virtually all of my favourite cafes in Scotland are Italian, and most of our big ice cream companies are also Italian in name (Equi's, Crolla's Soave's), it got me wondering as to whether people in England have been deprived all these years.
    ​IF I CAN SHOOT RABBITS THEN I CAN SHOOT FASCISTS

Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    So KFC here has brought a mac n cheese zinger

Will post reviews soon

Yeah this was beyond awful.

Yogabar has come up with a dark chocolate and cranberry muesli that is now going to be my breakfast staple
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Yeah this was beyond awful.
    not sure how this could have been anything but awful
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Lets get back to discussing actual food then. Mint tea and digestives in legit the best thing I can think of right now

Quote Originally Posted by Furball View Post
    Is the ice cream you get in England different to Scotland?

Reason I ask is because I watched a Nigella special the other day in which she waxed lyrical over how much better ice cream was in Italy. Given that virtually all of my favourite cafes in Scotland are Italian, and most of our big ice cream companies are also Italian in name (Equi's, Crolla's Soave's), it got me wondering as to whether people in England have been deprived all these years.
    Don't the italians have a proliferation of gelato all over their country compared to ice cream?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Ian View Post
    Anyone have some simple tricks to cook a straight sausage? Sure, I could rig up a sausage exoskeleton to hold it in place, but that is too much trouble. I hate that when I cook the ****ers, they get curl that then makes them impossible to cook except on two opposing sides. I want an equally burnt all over sausage damn it!
    cook it on a very low heat in a bit of butter. It will take about half an hour but they you will have the opportunity to control the amount of char you want on each side, and they will be yummy.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend morgieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    Don't the italians have a proliferation of gelato all over their country compared to ice cream?
    Yeah if you're eating Italian ice cream, it's probably gelato. Most ice creams I end up buying from ice creameries tend to be gelato too, and yes it is nicer.
    RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
    RIP Hughesy 1988-2014. 63* for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by morgieb View Post
    Yeah if you're eating Italian ice cream, it's probably gelato. Most ice creams I end up buying from ice creameries tend to be gelato too, and yes it is nicer.
    I don't know, I tend to like ice cream better. The lower fat content in gelato probably takes its toll on the aftertaste for me

International Debutant Victor Ian's Avatar
    Very weird. I thought Gelato was the tastier concoction. Mind you, I am not talking about those bulls hit ice creams with everything bar the kitchen sink thrown in, just single flavours - Gelato is always a better taste. And you can eat way more without getting that milked out effect from ice cream.

Move to Kenya. Never seen the Farmers' Choice brand sausages in Kenya curl up because of being fried. They just swell, and occasionally burst

Very weird. I thought Gelato was the tastier concoction. Mind you, I am not talking about those bulls hit ice creams with everything bar the kitchen sink thrown in, just single flavours - Gelato is always a better taste. And you can eat way more without getting that milked out effect from ice cream.
    A lot of folks do prefer gelato. Just not my personal taste.

Suicide Bob Champion!
    Find Gelato way better personally. It's less cold and more dense and you taste the flavours more as a result.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread Information