Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: What is your worst experience with alcohol/drugs?

Banned

What is your worst experience with alcohol/drugs?

Any bad stories

International Regular Victor Ian's Avatar
    I was walking down the street on a warm day. After a while, I got to my friends house and he offered me a beer. I drank it. For the next hour we just sat in the sunshine talking crap. Then another friend came along and we shared a joint. Then the three of us sat in the sun talking more crap. Eventually, the first friend's mum called him in to wash the dishes. The other two of us left and walked back to our homes in opposite directions. On the way there was a cat sitting on the front fence of a house painted in pink. I patted the cat and it made purring sounds. I did this for a while, until I saw a car approaching from up the street. I felt odd patting a cat, so I left it and continued walking home.

(not sure how bad I should make this story)
    zorax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbk4894 View Post
    Any bad stories
    Oh boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    True, a Duffer "heh" is like 50 likes.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Howe_zat's Avatar
    When I was a youngster I spent an evening drinking in the park with friends. I had to catch the last bus home so left the party to make a wobbly walk through the town centre to the bus stop.

When I reached it a helpful older girl decided to call my dad for me and look after me for a bit. This is because by the time I arrived at the bus stop my face was covered in blood. The girl assumed that I'd been beaten up, but since nothing was stolen it's just as likely that I walked straight into a lamp post. To this day I have no idea what went so wrong.

Never had a bad experience with illegal drugs ftr.
    zorax likes this.
    Join the CW Commentary Discord - https://discord.gg/2cYpfrf

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Friend tried to climb out the window after eating a happy pizza. He kept shaking and we had to hold him down on the bed. Not a pleasant experience.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend fredfertang's Avatar
    My second wife drank way too much - I didn't know what to do so in my usual way of taking the line of least resistance I just let her get on with it - pretty sure it was the drink that turned her into the haridan she became

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    Well, I was the lightweight of the family and tried to compensate to prove everyone wrong and methodically tried to increase my tolerance by getting smashed and eventually got to the point where I could hold my own. Then, I realized I don't even like it as much and pretty much stopped drinking. Back to being a lightweight these days but its good. Haven't tried to get really drunk in over 18 months and I like the odd shot shot of whiskey after dinner to get a buzz.
    I am proud of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend flibbertyjibber's Avatar
    I went out with a group of workmates but after doing nights and not sleeping I was tired so only had a few pints and went home. I presume my drink was spiked as I was all over the place and have no memory of an hour or so which it took me to get home (normally took 15 minutes) and according to my housemate when I got in I was crying, shaking and my legs were like jelly. He put me to bed and I slept for 15 hours. No idea to this day what it was but a lesson was learnt not to take your eye off your drink ever unless you with real true friends.

Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    I went out with a group of workmates but after doing nights and not sleeping I was tired so only had a few pints and went home. I presume my drink was spiked as I was all over the place and have no memory of an hour or so which it took me to get home (normally took 15 minutes) and according to my housemate when I got in I was crying, shaking and my legs were like jelly. He put me to bed and I slept for 15 hours. No idea to this day what it was but a lesson was learnt not to take your eye off your drink ever unless you with real true friends.
    Similar story

Went to a bar with a few mates and ran into some girls that I knew as I walked in the door

Next thing I knew, one of the girls was waking me up in a park across the road from my place which was about 5ks away from the bar

She suspected something was wrong as I had lasted about 15 minutes,one drink and had left everything (wallet, phone, keys,etc) on the table and not returned so spent the next few hours looking for me before stumbling across me

I remember nothing and can only assume that I was given a drink meant for one of the girls
    Last edited by social; 25-09-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Cricketer Of The Year AndyZaltzHair's Avatar
    It was the evening after mid summer night in Sweden. We went to a bar made out of docked ship and the view was great from inside. We had some norlands guld (swedish beer); probably 3 or 4 each of us five friends. After some time one russian and one ukrainian girl, both were friends, joined us with a big jug full of norlands guld. We started chatting and finished probably 2 more jugs (i cant remember). Then we had shots of vodka. Then after a while the Ukrainian girl stood up and started chanting Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine in loud voice. The bar owner came and we calmed her down. Then again she started screaming Ukraine, Ukraine... the bar owner came and told us all to leave because maybe we were also chaotic (dont remember exactly). We all got up and decided to leave but the girl would not. She was out of control and her russian friend got very scared at that moment. So we decided to stay and help her to get her friend out of the bar. We were standing very close near the railings of the ship. At one point while continuing screaming and moving waywardly the girl fell off the ship right into the lake. One of my friends (who was also very drunk) jumped after her to save her and the owner threw a raft like thing towards them and my friend got hold of her and the raft. Police was called afterwards and we had to sit for a long session and explain exactly what happened to the police.
    zorax likes this.
    Originally Spoken by Brendon McCullum
    You have got to earn the right to be aggressive.
    Supporting XI
    Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Pinak Ghosh, Mominul Haque, Mosaddek Hossain, Nazmul Shanto, Shabbir, Nurul Hasan, Afif, Saifuddin, Mehedi Miraz, Abu Hider, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman

The artist formerly known as Monk Red Hill's Avatar
    Greened right out once. And I was literally convinced time wasn't moving at all, and I thought I might've been dead and unable to move. It freaked me right out.
    Last edited by Red Hill; 25-09-2016 at 05:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Test_Fan_Only View Post
    Red Hill is a piece of ****

None, because I have literally no vices and have no appetite for material things.
    zorax likes this.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    So there is no way for you to be interesting whatsoever?
    Gnske and zorax like this.

Perm
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hill View Post
    Greened right out once. And I was literally convinced time wasn't moving at all, and I thought I might've been dead and unable to move. It freaked me right out.
    Yeah on average my weed experiences have been much tamer/more pleasant than alcoholic experiences, but the worst by far was a night where I severely misjudged how much of a brownie I should eat. Sounds like a similar experience. I was conscious but unable to move and utterly convinced I was experiencing the beginning of the apocalypse. Lasted for a couple of hours too.
    wellAlbidarned and Redbacks like this.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

RIP Craig

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information