Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 187 of 197 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2950
Like Tree750Likes

Thread: Mafia - AC Mafia D2

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    In. I'll mail you later mate but please save me a spot
    I'm sure that won't be a problem with 21 total spots.
    Forever 63* at the SCG

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Oops, didn't realise email was needed. Have now scent.

International Coach
    Ditto.
    Manchester United FC: 20 Times

R.I.P. Sledger's Signature, 2004-2008

Banned
    in

In.
    RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014

The Wheel of Mediocrity | Compton, Root, Carberry, Robson, Trott, Lyth, Moeen, Hales, Duckett, Hameed, Jennings, Stoneman, Denly, Roy | The wheel is forever

Founder and Grand Wizard of the CW Football Thread Statluminati.

Cricket Spectator Red_Ink_Squid's Avatar
    I can give this a go.

International Coach AndyZaltzHair's Avatar
    In
    Originally Spoken by Brendon McCullum
    You have got to earn the right to be aggressive.
    Supporting XI
    Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Pinak Ghosh, Mominul Haque, Mosaddek Hossain, Nazmul Shanto, Shabbir, Nurul Hasan, Afif, Saifuddin, Mehedi Miraz, Abu Hider, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman

Might be worth advertising this on Cricsim to try and fill the final few spots.

International Coach AndyZaltzHair's Avatar
    7 to go? I doubt we are going to get full

Request Your Custom Title Now! Howe_zat's Avatar
    Yeah probably more practical to trim out a few roles. 14-15 is a higher number than we usually get
    Join the CW Commentary Discord - https://discord.gg/2cYpfrf

Yeah I'll work on that. If someone has something in the meantime go for it. I can share the email.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend morgieb's Avatar
    In, have sent the email.
    nightprowler10 likes this.
    RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
    RIP Hughesy 1988-2014. 63* for eternity.

I think one more signup would be ideal. I'll be ready to start the game with these 15 if we don't get another.

Alright, I have what I need to get this started. This will be a theme based game. Knowledge of the theme is very unnecessary, but reading up on some things might help with some motivations etc. I'm working on the write-ups AWS.

Several millennia before the rise of the earliest human civilizations, a highly advanced species of humanoid beings called the Isu (Homo sapiens divinus) ruled the Earth. The Isu were responsible for the creation of “Pieces of Eden”, powerful artifacts and weapons that augmented their already superhuman abilities, as well as forming the human race itself. As any good advanced society would do, they moved to enslave these human creations for their own ends. However, humans grew wiser than originally intended and rebelled against their masters. The rebellion may have been quickly crushed if not for the theft of their most powerful artifact, termed by humans the Apple of Eden, by the leaders of the rebellion Adam and Eve. The conflict now turned into a full-scale war, came to an end when a mysterious cosmic event wiped out most life on Earth.

Lore writers experimenting with LSD as they came up with this ****. Circa 2007.

In the aftermath of the decimation of Isu civilization, the remaining humans were split into two factions; the Order of the Ancients wanted to use the ancient artifacts to control the rest of humanity and lead them, sometimes forcefully, on the path to greatness against what was left of the Isu, whereas the Hidden Ones wanted complete freedom for all humans and some even used that freedom to have hot steamy friendships with the Isu, resulting in humans with divinus DNA. Throughout the rest of human history till present day, proxy wars waged between these two groups, culminating eventually into what came to be known as the Assassin-Templar conflicts that consisted of Templars trying to gain control of the Pieces of Eden (PoE) while the Assassins ensured humanity’s freedom to **** each other over by constantly hiding and re-hiding the PoE’s and of course peacefully assassinating people along the way.

Fast forward to 2012, runaway trainee from an Assassin compound Desmond Miles is kidnapped by agents of Abstergo Industries and is brought to their headquarters in Rome. Abstergo is the world's largest pharmaceutical conglomerate and the modern incarnation of the Templars (rights for “Illuminati” must’ve been taken). Desmond is forced to participate in a series of trials revolving around the "Animus", a machine capable of translating the genetic memories of his ancestors into a simulated reality. Abstergo puts Desmond through the trials to simulate events in history that would provide them with clues about the locations of PoE.

Over the next few weeks, Desmond ends up reliving the memories of many of his ancestors dating back to the Crusades and as recent as the American Revolutionary War. As a side effect of heavy exposure to these memories, and unbeknownst to the scientists at Abstergo, Desmond’s subconscious goes exploring depths of his own DNA to discover the remnants of an ancient being….

Uppercut and AndyZaltzHair like this.

Thread Information