cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: ***Official Teeth Brushing Thread****

Yes, that's what I heard. Problem for me is that I drink a lot of water after and I'd feel like I was ingesting fluoride.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh.ag View Post
    Have just made a change to an electric toothbrush. Why do you feel it was a poor decision?

Also, on the point of brushing after a meal, there should be a waiting period of at least half an hour before one does so. Otherwise it harms the enamel protection on the teeth, from what I've been told.
    Just feel it did not really improve things that much overall. Kind of gimmicky, and they always accrue so much grunge and scrunge (by virtue of the fact that they generally have to be stored standing up and all the water etc. leaks down to the base) and require cleaning all the time.

A good scrub with a medium to hard normal brush and then some strong mouth wash leaves your teeth feeling a lot cleaner imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    A good scrub with a medium to hard normal brush and then some strong mouth wash leaves your teeth feeling a lot cleaner imo.
    Feeling and being are two different things, though.

... .... .- -.- . / - .... . / -.. . .- - .... / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -... --- -. . ...

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Yeah fair point.

State Vice-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Just feel it did not really improve things that much overall. Kind of gimmicky, and they always accrue so much grunge and scrunge (by virtue of the fact that they generally have to be stored standing up and all the water etc. leaks down to the base) and require cleaning all the time.

nononono only soft tooth brushes otherwise you're scraping the enamel. You're supposed to brush not scrub

International Captain SillyCowCorner1's Avatar
    Here in the USA, the basic tool for brushing your teeth is the toothbrush and so my children find it “crazy” that we often used the stem of a plant to clean our teeth in rural Guyana. Yes, we had toothbrushes, but when they were not available, we broke off a stem from the Black Sage shrub, pounded or chewed on one of the ends until it got some bristles, applied some toothpaste, and brushed our teeth. If there was no toothpaste, we simply put some salt on that homemade toothbrush and carried on.

When was a toothbrush not available? If I spent the night at my aunt’s home or if my toothbrush broke, I won’t have had one. Generally, folks did not have extra toothbrushes in their cupboards – simply a matter of not being able to afford such luxuries. Some families, because of the pressures of poverty, did not have toothbrushes at all.

https://fingerprintwriting.wordpress...ge-toothbrush/
    Symmetry is beauty, beauty is truth. Breaking symmetry means breaking truth.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information