(Inspired by Marc's comments about U2 live)
Any bands (that includes all variants ie orchestra, group, choir etc) of your choice, past or present.
Upto 5 in one gig and order them with reasons.
1) U2 - start the night off on a mellower setting but unbeatable for quality of sound and variation in styles.
2) Oasis - nothing better than singing along to all your classic Oasis tunes.
3) The Beatles - Kings Of Pop. Will always be legends in my eyes. Will have to stick to more upbeat tunes and stay away from the stoner music they came up with near the end of the era.
4) Foo Fighters - Best rock band of the last decade IMO (just edged out Queens Of The Stone Age) and Dave Grohl is a legend.
5) Queen - Awesome to end the night. 'Nuff said, wouldn't get any better than that.
Comments/your own choices?
Honourable mentions go to 'The Who', 'Rolf Harris', 'Reel Big Fish', 'Nirvana', 'Feeder'.