cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1129Likes

Thread: Game of Thrones TV Show (no book spoilers allowed)

TBF, she's also in the most precarious of positions of all the kids. She was never "strong" in the same sense as Arya, Rob, or Jon. I think for her to simply survive, and that too while being Joffrey's favorite target, is somewhat an achievement.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Not really, just not sure its possible without going insane from confusion.
    Just because you're incapable of picking up a plot line or watching/ reading season catch ups doesn't mean the rest of the world is.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

Nah go back and watch season 1 ffs.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

rewatching a few season one episodes. man, with 20/20 hindsight robb should have obeyed the joffrey summons to swear loyalty and done the usual take 100 or 200 odd blokes for protection on the road and appearances etc etc then taken the red keep from the inside. get the rest of the stark army to march south and keep the other ****s occupied.

there were 2000 city watch and 100 lannister men (ned stark talks about it with littlefinger). get in the keep, seal the thing. the city watch are a glorified militia with no siege weapons or concept of assault warfare being essentially guards and peacekeepers.

might have worked out a bit better.
    Last edited by Flem274*; 07-04-2014 at 10:18 PM.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Nah Joffrey would've just taken his head off too. He just shouldn't have banged that nurse. Scratch that,he couldve banged her brains out every few hours. If he'd only waited a few days, got married tothat Frey girl, defeated the Lannisters, and then said "**** you Frey, ima marry this hot foreign nurse, everything would be fine. Instead he was all Me too horny, gotta marry and bang nao! Jesus what a dumb****
    Hurricane likes this.

nah the whole king in the north crap would have been the end of him. stannis would have wanted him dead because he's so black and white. robb was a dead man as soon as he let his meatheaded mate give him a crown. even if he won and killed joffrey, who takes the throne? stannis and robb were the only options and robb wouldn't have wanted it. 5 kingdoms behind stannis vs 2 behind robb. robb would have been wasted.

ned could have ended the whole series before it even started if he wasn't so far up his own arse.

Who cares who is king, they're all ****ed anyway when the White Walkers just come and **** them up hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    nah the whole king in the north crap would have been the end of him. stannis would have wanted him dead because he's so black and white. robb was a dead man as soon as he let his meatheaded mate give him a crown. even if he won and killed joffrey, who takes the throne? stannis and robb were the only options and robb wouldn't have wanted it. 5 kingdoms behind stannis vs 2 behind robb. robb would have been wasted.
    Yeah, it was fairly evident that Rob was up **** creak even before the Red Wedding (especially after the whole Karstack kerfuffle). The support of the Frey's might've helped out a bit, but they're just one family and I doubt they'd be able to reverse the general trend that the war was heading in.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I can think of a list of Sydney Grade posters who would contribute a better average post than Bahnz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloakey View Post
    Darlingface
    Maow like no one can hear you maowing.

Great episode, although there was too much Shaensa wasting precious screen time.

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    i thought Arya was really blood thirsty how she killed that fellow at the end. granted he killed her friend. But she just did it with no second thoughts. Maybe it was just badly acted.

Edit posted this without reading the previous page - glad to know I was not alone with being caught off guard by her actions.
    Last edited by Hurricane; 08-04-2014 at 01:51 AM.
    1) Ross is Boss.
    2) See point 1.

Leading the charge against nuances being used in posts.

Overrated XI M Bracewell, Burns, Rahane, Don Voges, Bairstow, Alecz Day, Donovan Grobelaar, Luke Ronchi, Faulkner, Dan Christian, Permaul

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Game of Cricket Web

Daemon would be either Lommy or Ser Dantos
    Fusion would be Honourable Ned Stark
    Burgey would be senile Walder Frey
    Jono would be Sansa and proclaim his love for Virat Joffrey

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    I thought Arya's kill at the end was perfectly donei felt. Why did it feel jarring? That guy Polliver has been on her kill list for a while now and she's already killed a boy in self defence years back, and that was before she had watched her father, mother and son massacred before her eyes. Her vengeance has been a long time coming... Was nice to see her get a bit of it here

Ftr, it's even more brutal in the books... That kill was toned down a great deal
    Last edited by OverratedSanity; 08-04-2014 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    I thought Arya's kill at the end was perfectly donei felt. Why did it feel jarring? That guy Polliver has been on her kill list for a while now and she's already killed a boy in self defence years back, and that was before she had watched her father, mother and son massacred before her eyes. Her vengeance has been a long time coming... Was nice to see her get a bit of it here

Ftr, it's even more brutal in the books... That kill was toned down a great deal
    I appreciate duality of emotions in acting. Which is why watching New Zealand actors in small town Hamilton growing up was a bit of a chore. I felt that she should have had a look of remorse on her face for an instant (1 or 2 seconds) and then proceeded with it anyway. That's how I would have done it if I were the director.

arya is becoming all the various o-paths. she has no remorse. that's the point.

edit: answered my own spoilery question.
    Last edited by Flem274*; 08-04-2014 at 03:06 AM.

No spoilers! tsk tsk.

Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information