Queen Radio Gaga
And the one where he's dressed in drag doing the housework
I got great enjoyment shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowdOverrated XI Warner, Burns, Steve Smith, Rahane, Bairstow, Alecz Day, Donovan Grobelaar, Luke Ronchi, Faulkner, Dan Christian, Permaulone day NZ will bring chappell to his knees in a puddle of his own tears and you'll see Phlegm on his belly greedily tasting every delicious tear before watching the hope fade from that old ****s eyes.
I want to break free, I think?
1. Jeremy - Pearl Jam
2. Tonight Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins
3. Knights of Cydonia - Muse
4. Coffee & TV - Blur
5. Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim
6. Here It Goes Again - OK Go
7. Buddy Holly - Weezer
8. Everlong - Foo Fighters
9. Take On Me - A-ha
10. Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
11. Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
12. This Too Shall Pass - OK Go
13. Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
14. Deeper Underground - Jamiroquai
15. Just - Radiohead
16. Oasis - The Masterplan
17. Paranoid Android - Radiohead
18. Thriller - Michael Jackson
19. Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
20. Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan
21. Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
22. Where Is The Love - Black Eyed Peas
23. Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue
24. Just Lose It - Eminem
25. First Date - Blink 182
26. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
27. AKA What a Life! - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
28. Bleaching Sun - The Phoenix Foundation
29. Starlight - Superman Lovers
30. Down Under - Men at Work
31. Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
32. Hey Mickey - Toni Basil
33. Freak of a Leash - Korn
34. Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
35. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke (NSFW)
36. Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford & Sons
37. Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy
38. Radio Gaga - Queen
39. I Want to Break Free - Queen
40. Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
41. The Importance of Being Idle - Oasis
42. 3s and 7s - Queens of the Stone Age
43. Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
44. Bones - The Killers
45. Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
46. Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
47. Blue Orchid - The White Stripes
48. Hurt - Johnny Cash
Round 1 - Battle 1
Vote for four to keep in the running. Only two will make it through to the quarter-finals.
Down Under - Men at Work
Bleaching Sun - The Phoenix Foundation
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Hey Mickey - Toni Basil
Freak on a Leash - Korn
Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy
Freak on A Leash
Hungry Like The Wolf
The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
Baaaah i'm too late
Freak on a leash
Smack my bitch up
Gah, only just seen this. Some crackers missing. Can't believe the Beastie Boys one chosen is Intergalactic, not Fight For Your Right or Sabotage. Missing November Rain and Everlong too. Awful selections IMO
"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers
Everlong is there
Smack My Bitch Up
Token 4th vote: Thriller
Some truly horrific choices in there, it must be said.
All it takes for evil, etc, etc
Cricket Web's current Premier League Tipping Champion
- As featured in The Independent.
"I don't think that they'll come close to us to be honest."
- Steve Smith before the Ashes
Will wait until I'm home to watch them all, but whoever put Hey Mickey in there needs a slap. Awful song, awful video. Only a couple in there of this selection which I'd even think warrant consideration amongst the top videos - though I've not seen Freak on a leash (at least as I recall) and can't recall the Duran Duran one (seems an odd choice when you could have had Rio for 80s decadence or Girls on Film for filth or Wild Boys for Mad Max style dystopia, but HLTW video doesn't come to me at the moment). But surely there's nothing particularly special about the Alien Ant Farm 'Smooth Criminal'. Isn't it basically a gig in a boxing ring?
Last edited by HeathDavisSpeed; 01-12-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Fascist Dictator of the Heath Davis Appreciation Society
Supporting Petone's Finest since the very start - Iain O'Brien
Adam Wheater - Another batsman off the Essex production line
Also Supporting the All Time #1 Batsman of All Time Ever - Jacques Kallis and the much maligned Peter Siddle.
Vimes tells it how it is:
Come slap me Heef.
- Freak on a Leash
- Smack my bitch up
- Down Under
Daniel Brettig: "Siddle is the vital glue for a bowling attack that needs experience and consistency to balance the talent of Hazlewood, Starc, James Pattinson and Pat Cummins. Hopefully Lehmann and company will now remember this"
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)