Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Breaking Bad Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins View Post
    I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but I think it's pretty cool that the real Heisenberg died of cancer.
    You awful man.
    NRL Tipping Champion 2014

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Wish this last ep was movie-length. Can't wait, but also don't want it to end.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Ricin is the key IMO. I mean clearly there will be a shootout with the Nazis but the ricin could be for himself, Lydia, and maybe even for the gray matter people (though that would be a random direction to go in last episode).
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

hope the ricin is for walt junior, so sick of that ****
    Cruxdude likes this.

Anyone else get the vibe of it all being a little too simplified by this point? Walt no longer has anything to lose so he might as well gung-ho it. Jesse ditto now that Andrea's gone. Hank's not got a say, Saul's been put on a bus and all the main characters (left alive) know everything already. On top of that we have these all-evil villains we have to destroy. Hope I'm wrong but it seems like this just isn't going to be that great compare to the previous two finales, though it'll still be a better season overall.
    Every 5 years we have an election and have to decide who are the least obnoxious out of all the men. Then one gets in and they age really quickly. Which is always fun to watch.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Anyone else get the vibe of it all being a little too simplified by this point? Walt no longer has anything to lose so he might as well gung-ho it. Jesse ditto now that Andrea's gone. Hank's not got a say, Saul's been put on a bus and all the main characters (left alive) know everything already. On top of that we have these all-evil villains we have to destroy. Hope I'm wrong but it seems like this just isn't going to be that great compare to the previous two finales, though it'll still be a better season overall.
    The other seasons were in the middle of a story. There is no way to have a satisfying conclusion where most of the loose ends are tied up without us being at this point. Otherwise they could never put it in one episode or it would be a really crappy ending where everything is left open.

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    I'm cheering on Walt in the last episode tbh. The bad guys always finish last and I think It'd be nice for a change if he gets up somehow. Obviously it can't be a perfect win, I expect some collateral damage, but it'd be a welcome change.
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Hoping it's a case of Walt taking out the NAZIs and then Jesse putting Walt out of his misery - seriously, as soon as he mentioned letting Rachel die I think that's the clincher for Jesse, even if Walt somehow rescues him from the NAZIs (and as we already know from flash-forwards, he's back in town and armed up).

Not getting the Walt Jnr hate tbh. Has never been a character that has been developed that much, I think deliberately to keep him as a sweet & innocent party in contrast to Skyler. Though changing his name and stuff he hasn't had a full blown whiny rebellious teenage stage that other teencharacters probably would've gone through which would be a boring drama on its own.

Plus, he set up that website for his Dad and was so determined to save his father that way; he's the best of humanity kind of character imo.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    The NZTailender Supporting XI:
    H Rutherford, T Latham, N Broom, M Bracewell, D Brownlie, BJ Watling, D de Boorder+, M Henry, B Wheeler, H Bennett, A Milne
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GotSpin View Post
    I'm cheering on Walt in the last episode tbh. The bad guys always finish last and I think It'd be nice for a change if he gets up somehow. Obviously it can't be a perfect win, I expect some collateral damage, but it'd be a welcome change.
    Hoping Todd gets boiled in one of the meth cauldrons. "why is the meth red and not blue?"

It's hard for me to hate Todd because to me he's just Landry. Like, this is the alternate universe where Landry goes bad after that self-defence murder in S2 of FNL and becomes a Nazi.
    Nate likes this.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Pinkman acted so well when Andrea was shot, such a powerful scene. Quite a bit of contrast to Walt's reaction when Hank was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by GotSpin View Post
    That's not the case at all in modern television.

International Vice-Captain Riggins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    It's hard for me to hate Todd because to me he's just Landry. Like, this is the alternate universe where Landry goes bad after that self-defence murder in S2 of FNL and becomes a Nazi.
    Yeah I mentioned that, similar area too. Poor guy just falls for the wrong chiKs.
    The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Todd reminds me a bit of that american serial killer guy, Ted Bundy. Comes across as quite unassuming and almost charming in interviews, but somewhere under the surface is a monster.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information