Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hey, quick question -

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Jono expecting a 5 star restaurant treatment from KFC.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Tom Halsey summed it up best tbh

I just had my zinger pie debut..

It was pretty epic. The pastry was cooked superbly, the chicken and gravy meshed well and it felt like a reasonably healthy option for you athletes out there. For $3.95, or $7.95 as a small combo it's a good value snack.

I give the zinger pie 8 Siddles out of 10.
    NRL Tipping Champion 2014

Over 0.2: Putland to Nevill, OUT, no run, full ball swings in late to crash into his pads. Nevill is almost falling over trying to get bat on it but can't. Huge shout for LBW and Umpire Martell eventually raises the finger! P.Nevill - lbw b:Putland 0 (1 ball, 1 minute).

Cricketer Of The Year SirBloody Idiot's Avatar
    Gonna stick with my smørrebrød, ****.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBloody Idiot View Post
    Gonna stick with my smørrebrød, ****.
    Bit of leverpostej on smørrebrød with a few pølsehorns and some Faxe Kondi to wash it all down
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

So ****ing ****ty with you Benchy, genuinely.

Missed breakfast today because I had to get in early for a meeting and then that went overtime to the point where it was almost lunch time. Figured I'd just not have breakfast today and wait for lunch time, and try this Zinger pie.

For some reason (possibly due to my lack of having breakfast!) I went to Wynyard thinking there was a KFC there, when there was only a Maccas and Hungry Jacks.

Never been more disappointed in my lunch eating life. Now if I had not even had the Zinger Pie on my mind this would never have happened.

Next time keep you Zinger pie pics to yourself.

Jono, George Street near Town Hall is the KFC of choice in the city. Its the one I went to today. It was hard skipping all the good asian places for KFC in the city tbh. I also want to try Lord of The Fries which just opened up here recently.

Yeah I know that one but its too far from my work and a Zinger Pie doesn't justify the walk.

Lord of the Fries is good, used to have it often in Melbourne. But if you have your hopes too high it won't meet it. Its not ridiculously fantastic.

Ftr, Zinger Pie just got canned in the SMH:

KFC Zinger pie review | KFC pie | Zinger sizzles and fizzles

So ****ing ****ty with you Benchy, genuinely.

Missed breakfast today because I had to get in early for a meeting and then that went overtime to the point where it was almost lunch time. Figured I'd just not have breakfast today and wait for lunch time, and try this Zinger pie.

For some reason (possibly due to my lack of having breakfast!) I went to Wynyard thinking there was a KFC there, when there was only a Maccas and Hungry Jacks.

Never been more disappointed in my lunch eating life. Now if I had not even had the Zinger Pie on my mind this would never have happened.

Next time keep you Zinger pie pics to yourself.
    Taste it boi.

Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    Jono, George Street near Town Hall is the KFC of choice in the city. Its the one I went to today. It was hard skipping all the good asian places for KFC in the city tbh. I also want to try Lord of The Fries which just opened up here recently.
    Lord of the Fries is decent, had it a few times in Melbourne and is only one of a few places in Australia that attempts to do poutine (can't do the proper one due to cheese restrictions).

There's also a Canadian bar in Bondi called the Stuffed Beaver that do a poutine which is pretty good given the restrictions. That bar is actually pretty ****ing awesome now I think back. Always good times to be had, and it's right next to a late night chocolate shop which is the goods.

@Jono Its what, 500 metres down the road from Wynyard? Maybe slightly more. I'll wait until the missus is with me in the city to try LotF since she is Vegatarian.

I just read that review from the SMH, it annoyed me. He thinks the zing is great but doesn't want the taste to stay in his mouth? Maybe if you ordered some ****ing chips with extra seasoning instead of being a knob and just ordering 2 Pie's for lunch you'd enjoy the taste for longer Liam, ****. I wasn't given a spoon also, don't know what flash KFC he went to.

@Benchy - I just want to try the different sauces at LotF on the fries tbh. I'd probably go the Belgium sauce, just to see if it tastes similar to the awesome sauce on the fries in Europe. I've never tried Poutine, if its anything like Poutang it should be delicious.
    Last edited by NUFAN; 11-09-2013 at 09:05 PM.
    dermo likes this.

@Jono Its what, 500 metres down the road from Wynyard? Maybe slightly more. I'll wait until the missus is with me in the city to try LotF since she is Vegatarian.
    Do you make her wear a Peter Siddle mask too?
    andyc likes this.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since December 2009

Its 900m. I'm not walking 900m for KFC. Its a whole other train station!

I just read that review from the SMH, it annoyed me. He thinks the zing is great but doesn't want the taste to stay in his mouth? Maybe if you ordered some ****ing chips with extra seasoning instead of being a knob and just ordering 2 Pie's for lunch you'd enjoy the taste for longer Liam, ****. I wasn't given a spoon also, don't know what flash KFC he went to.

@Benchy - I just want to try the different sauces at LotF on the fries tbh. I'd probably go the Belgium sauce, just to see if it tastes similar to the awesome sauce on the fries in Europe. I've never tried Poutine, if its anything like Poutang it should be delicious.
    I can confirm that poutine is the best chip related experience you will ever have. I'm going back over to Canada this year solely to feast on poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Do you make her wear a Peter Siddle mask too?
    Nah mate, I just shut my eyes and let my mind wonder.

Its 900m. I'm not walking 900m for KFC. Its a whole other train station!
    Haha, did you look it up? Catch the train ffs if you can't walk that far.

Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    I can confirm that poutine is the best chip related experience you will ever have. I'm going back over to Canada this year solely to feast on poutine.
    Yeah my good mate's gf is Canadian and she swears by that stuff, said LotF is good but doesn't really come close to what its like in Canada.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information