2 16.67%
  • harrison

1 8.33%
  • starkey

5 41.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the crappest Beatle

Who is the crappest Beatle

It's the question, literally two of us have been asking, the Beatles were quite good with that entire revolutionising music and society thing, and yet we all secretly hate them, because we're all a bit insignificant compared to them, yet at times they were crap, so let's vote:

Lennon, ****ing hippy, Imagine possibly the most over-rated song of all time, up there with significance with "I want to teach the world to sing"

Mccartney, Wings FFS, irritating wives FFS, you can't sing anymore stop ruining all ceremonies

Harrison, **** me what a cheery bloke, Being miserable, writing terribly depressing tunes, is all very well if your not in the best band ever entering the sixties, cheer up man.

Strakey, has there ever been a least talented artist become so famous, luckiest man alive.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

Banned
    Liam Gallagher

Ringo has to be the best, seems to have a great self-depricating sense of humour.

McCartney annoys me the most. At least Lennon had the decency to have a proper memorable death in the manner fitting of a rock'n'roll star, McCartney has hung around like a lazy bat.

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Now see, the title of the thread is "crappest Beatle" (spoiler alert: it's Ringo) but the poll says "biggest idjit", which is rather more open to debate.

I'd say, on balance, dumping the fragrant Jane Asher and her world-class cake-making abilities for a plain, tone-deaf vegetarian and then marrying a one-legged prostitute probably puts Macca in the frame for the latter title.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"as much a news event as an actual footballer, a worthy stop-start centre forward, but an all-time hyper-galactico when it comes to doing funny things with cars and hats, a player whose signing proves once again that the Premier League is still undoubtedly the best in the world when it comes to doing things with cars and hats."
    - Barney Ronay on Mario Balotelli

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Now see, the title of the thread is "crappest Beatle" (spoiler alert: it's Ringo) but the poll says "biggest idjit", which is rather more open to debate.

I'd say, on balance, dumping the fragrant Jane Asher and her world-class cake-making abilities for a plain, tone-deaf vegetarian and then marrying a one-legged prostitute probably puts Macca in the frame for the latter title.

Yep, it was a mistake, I apologise, just ignore the idjit thing, we must concentrate on crapness, which is definitely Harrison BTW. Oh I must admit I do like some of Linda's recipes in Sainsbury's.

off topic: grecian, are you a fan of dr. phil's or did you lose a bet or something?
    on topic: it is clearly ringo...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    off topic: grecian, are you a fan of dr. phil's or did you lose a bet or something?
    on topic: it is clearly ringo...
    off topic, it's Hank Kingsley man, Larry Sanders was the greatest american thing of the 90s
    on topic still harrison.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Dung.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Definitely not George Harrison, due to him sponsoring all those Monty Python films.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    lennon loses as a result of his fans
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Lennon clearly has the worst ****ing fans and I also want to tactically vote for him to assert Macca superiority but clearly Ringo.

**** it, I'm voting for Lennon anyway.
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Ė Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

International Vice-Captain Monk's Avatar
    Dunno about the negativity aspects, but I reckon Harrison was the best songwriter, Lennon had the chutzpah and the soul, McCartney was a great backing vocalist and tune-smith and Ringo the best head swing (while playing) of any drummer.

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Harrison the best songwriter? I don't think even his mum would agree with you on that

And I ****ing love George. Blasted All Things Must Pass on the way to and from work on Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    gimh has now surpassed richard as the greatest cw member ever imo

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

cpr
    None of them could hold a candle to Herbie...
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

International Coach flibbertyjibber's Avatar
    Ringo is top due to voicing Thomas the Tank Engine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information