Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting Incidents in the United States

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar

nice work cnn
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    ****ing hell. Depressing.

Charlie Brooker's Newswipe 25/03/09 - YouTube Charlie Brooker on how the media encourage these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Simon Champion!
    He'll get a hefty sum in defamation money now.

Should sue them in UK too, if they carried it on their World stream.

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Unbelievable.

Sort your ****ing gun laws out.
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    gimh has now surpassed richard as the greatest cw member ever imo

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

Simon Champion!
    Actually, it seems it was the law enforcement agency which first gave out Ryan Lanza's name when it was his brother Adam who did the shooting's due to him carrying his brother's ID.

SO Brother killed children, your mother & himself. Everyone blames you for his crimes. That was Ryan Lanza's day today

Ryan Lanza, Wrongly Named As Mass Murderer, Left To Grieve - Hoboken, NJ Patch

Got to feel for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Actually, it seems it was the law enforcement agency which first gave out Ryan Lanza's name when it was his brother Adam who did the shooting's due to him carrying his brother's ID.

SO Brother killed children, your mother & himself. Everyone blames you for his crimes. That was Ryan Lanza's day today

Ryan Lanza, Wrongly Named As Mass Murderer, Left To Grieve - Hoboken, NJ Patch

Got to feel for him.
    I get your point mate, but is he really the one we should feel most sorry about today?
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    Unbelievable.

Agreed it's odd, I saw a reply which is fairly normal on another forum I'm at:

Banning guns would be a knee jerk reaction that wouldn't really solve anything. Murder sprees happen in other countries, like Norway and even Britain. In a country of 300 million a few crazy people are inevitable.
    and I just asked well why don't you try it, what have you actually got to lose considering your the world leader in this type of thing?

Simon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    I get your point mate, but is he really the one we should feel most sorry about today?
    Where did i say that ?

Ofcourse, you have to feel sorry for all the victims and their families in this tragic inceident including him who ultimately lost his mother in the shootout too and also his brother + found out in the worst way and also will be famous as the shooter's brother from now on.

There's no way of saying feel this much sorry for this person, and that much for that. It's a tragic anyways you look at it all around.
    Last edited by Cevno; 14-12-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Alright, they're all ****ed up but this one is truly beyond the pale. A little sick atm.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

Where did i say that ?

Ofcourse, you have to feel sorry for all the victims and their families in this tragic inceident including him who ultimately lost his mother in the shootout too and also his brother + found out in the worst way and also will be famous as the shooter's brother from now on.

There's no way of saying feel this much sorry for this person, and that much for that. It's a tragic anyways you look at it all around.
    Sorry, your right

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Really tragic.

tragic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

Cricket Spectator
    Where did i say that ?

I'm sorry but brother or not what's there to feel sorry for the scumbag that just killed your parents and 28 innocent people (most of them being little children) and got you accused of the crime? The only thing to fell sorry for is that piece of **** not dying a slow and painful death.
    Last edited by Inferno; 14-12-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    this is becoming a monthly feature. Surely in a developed country like the US they can easily control gun access can't they?

Surely some change might in order after this tragedy. How difficult is it to get a constitutional amendment in the US?
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    Unbelievable.

Yeah, was coming in to say the same thing. They won't though, because they'll cling on to a 225 year old bit of paper where the 'right to bear arms' refers to front-loading single-shot muskets, not semi-automatic weapons, like it's a security blanket and claim they wouldn't feel safe if everyone couldn't buy a gun from K-Mart. From what I understand, England had something similar in their constitution and they sorted themselves out long ago. The idea that everyone in the U.S is responsible enough to own a gun is completely bewildering.

In the meantime we'll sit back and wait for the next one to happen.

The American Constitution - controlling population growth in the U.S.A since industrialised gun production came into being.
    Last edited by Son Of Coco; 15-12-2012 at 01:04 AM.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information