Last night I watched "The Germans" episode of Fawlty Towers. In spite of the fact I've seen it about twenty times, I laugh constantly throughout every time.
I think it's the funniest single episode of a sitcom ever.
- the moose that talks to Major
- the attempted fire drill and real fire, with Basil pushing Manuel back in to the burning kitchen.
- " not necessary, we have meat in the building!"
- the goose-step
- Basil absconding from hospital
- "dont mention the war"
- "yes you did, you invaded Poland"
Fawlty Towers: The Germans 1.6 [1/3] - YouTube
fawlty towers episode 2 The germans (2 of 3) - YouTube
the germans fawlty towers [2-3] - YouTube