Time to kick this off again.
For those who don't know how to play, it's a simple trivia game. Rounds of sheep can be either white, where the aim of the game is to score as many points as possible, or black, where the aim is to score as few as possible. 1 point is awarded for every person who gives a particular answer - so for example, if I were to ask for a batsman to have scored 10,000 Test runs, and 8 people answer Sachin Tendulkar, then 8 points are scored. In White Sheep, there are no incorrect answers, as the aim is to pick what you think the most popular answer will be. In Black Sheep, the aim of the game is to pick the answer you think will be least popular - however incorrect answers are penalised by an additional point on top of the most popular answer - so in the above example, a black sheep answer of Chris Martin would score 9 points.
This round will be White Sheep, as I am a lazy **** and cannot be bothered checking whether answers I receive are correct.
Please send all answers to email@example.com
1. Name a primary colour
2. Name a mobile phone manufacturer
3. Name a British monarch who reigned in the 20th century
4. Name a European country which remained neutral in World War II
5. Name one of the states which make up Australia
6. Name a European capital city
7. Name a city which has hosted the Summer Olympics
8. Name a club which has won at least 2 of the 3 major European club trophies
9. Name a country which provides cricketers for the West Indies
10. Name a player who has played 100 or more Test matches
11. Name a member to have been banned on multiple occasions
12. Name a member with more than 20,000 posts