Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Afghanistan Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    We have seen what American's do to their own High school students...
    Stopped reading the OP here
    Every 5 years we have an election and have to decide who are the least obnoxious out of all the men. Then one gets in and they age really quickly. Which is always fun to watch.

Interesting that said mental breakdown was directed at Afghan civilians instead of his fellow soldiers. Guess he was sane enough to know he'd be ****ed in every orifice if he'd trained his gun on American soldiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    This. Completely dire post.

The Americans will leave soon, and then the people of Afghanistan can look forward to the gentle governance of the Taliban. The good folk can then look forward to laws like legally being able to beat your wife, the banning of music and public stonings for adulters coming back into vogue.
    Yeah, my post was dire and it was very wrong of me to post that. However your post isn't exactly a good one either. 16 Pushtoons dead including women and children, and all you can do is derail the thread by bringing in the Taliban, who btw are not strong enough to make a comeback anyway. But I guess an Afghani life doesn't mean much does it.

Pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Yeah, my post was dire and it was very wrong of me to post that. However your post isn't exactly a good one either. 16 Pushtoons dead including women and children, and all you can do is derail the thread by bringing in the Taliban, who btw are not strong enough to make a comeback anyway. But I guess an Afghani life doesn't mean much does it.
    Pathetic
    If you're insinuating that this is what Ausage said in his post, then you're a buffoon. There is no way that anything of this sort can be inferred from the post you quoted.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    If you're insinuating that this is what Ausage said in his post, then you're a buffoon. There is no way that anything of this sort can be inferred from the post you quoted.
    Oh noez. Are we doing this again?
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Oh noez. Are we doing this again?
    Damn auto-correct!

I meant to say "balloon".

He just completely ignored the fact that innocent women and children were murdered. No condemnation for the attacks, no sadness, but rather went and defended American presence in Afghanistan by saying that the Taliban will be back to their best by implementing harsh rules on the people.

But the truth is that if this happened in America, the uproar would have been much greater.

He just completely ignored the fact that innocent women and children were murdered. No condemnation for the attacks, no sadness, but rather went and defended American presence in Afghanistan by saying that the Taliban will be back to their best by implementing harsh rules on the people.

But the truth is that if this happened in America, the uproar would have been much greater.
    And from this you inferred that he equates the life of an Afghan person to something that has no value? Ok. Carry on.

How many people die every day via murders and gun shots around the world? I don't see you making a thread for every one of 'em and having a go at the people who did it. Looks like you think Afghanis are somewhat more important than others. Well they are not.

You are the thing that you accuse him of being in a way.

They were Pushtoons, the same race as me. I think I have a right to be furious. But when there are murders or similar monstrosities, I have always defended the victim. When have you ever seen me supporting the Pakistani army Shri? I am always critical of its actions.

And from this you inferred that he equates the life of an Afghan person to something that has no value? Ok. Carry on.
    Either that or he was extremely insensitive.

They were Pushtoons, the same race as me. I think I have a right to be furious. But when there are murders or similar monstrosities, I have always defended the victim. When have you ever seen me supporting the Pakistani army Shri? I am always critical of its actions.
    Nobody here is suggesting that what happened is in any way good or defensible though. Not sure what you're getting at.

Either that or he was extremely insensitive.
    Well, I'd put it to you that some of your posts in here have not been particularly sensitive either.

Shri was accusing me of being a hypocrite. This was a reply to him, not you.

Well, I'd put it to you that some of your posts in here have not been particularly sensitive either.
    Yeah they haven't. But I was extremely angry at the time.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information