Cricket Player Manager

Thread: Help Needed

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar

Help Needed

Friend of mine has to do a presentation. Any help/tips would be appreciated.

Presentation Topic

The Chief Secretary to the Treasury has asked you to deliver a short report in two weeks time on whether bankerís bonuses are too high; a subject in which there has been a lot of media interest, and on which the Government is coming under considerable pressure to comment. Explain how you would go about collecting the relevant information, what broader economic, social or other issues you would want to consider in making your assessment, and how you would structure your report.

Can use existing Government policy to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    a good idea would be to ask some of your friends in McKinsey or BCG to float some ideas.

These guys to a lot of stuff of this type
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

My friends?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GingerFurball View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Friend of mine has to do a presentation. Any help/tips would be appreciated.

Presentation Topic

The Chief Secretary to the Treasury has asked you to deliver a short report in two weeks time on whether bankerís bonuses are too high; a subject in which there has been a lot of media interest, and on which the Government is coming under considerable pressure to comment. Explain how you would go about collecting the relevant information, what broader economic, social or other issues you would want to consider in making your assessment, and how you would structure your report.

Can use existing Government policy to help.
    I will take a shot at this

- Try to get numbers on what are the bonuses handed out to the top management as a %age of sales/profit for different banks
    - Try to collect some infor on why the people think that the bonuses are high i.e. is it only because the conditions of the people is worsening or are there some other reasons. Some survey should be conducted to gauge this.
    - Are the concerns of people valid? Do they go against principles of the free market or social equality that the govt espouses?
    - Give recommendations.

Your friend should work it out on their own, rather than asking their "friend" to ask a bunch of guys on an internet forum how to make a presentation.

cpr
    Firstly, take one rat. Maranade it in ginger. Leave to stew under intense heat.

Tell press yes they are too high, no theres absolutely naff all we can do or risk losing top banking execs to foreign/non state bailed out banks - Considering most have a London office the jump wont be too big. Let free market economics decide, and remind everyone that despite the yellow tinge, this is a very Tory Government and stop whinging you ****ing lefty.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Quote Originally Posted by Voltman View Post
    Your friend should work it out on their own, rather than asking their "friend" to ask a bunch of guys on an internet forum how to make a presentation.
    He just asked me for help, and I knew that we have some experts here on CW, so I thought I would create a thread. Don't know why you used the apostrophe on friend, because he is close mate of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    Firstly, take one rat. Maranade it in ginger. Leave to stew under intense heat.

Tell press yes they are too high, no theres absolutely naff all we can do or risk losing top banking execs to foreign/non state bailed out banks - Considering most have a London office the jump wont be too big. Let free market economics decide, and remind everyone that despite the yellow tinge, this is a very Tory Government and stop whinging you ****ing lefty.

Thread Information