Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: The Official Indian Politics Thread

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Yeah of course it was real That's. what made it epic. Saw the actual snippet of the news article as well. It's just filled with absurd nonsense and a photoshopped image of Jason Jones.
    Here's the official apology from the newspaper.

Dear Readers | Millennium Post

Edit: And Oliver was fantastic too, definitely
    Haha what a joke. " Her words should not be ascribed to us". It was in your freaking newspaper!
    Last edited by silentstriker; 25-05-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Simon Champion!
    249 buses damaged, 3 cops hurt - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

http://mdaily.bhaskar.com/detect.php...tml&catid=4444

Monday blues after the angry mobs took over parts of Pune | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

With assembly elections coming up this is ridiculous attempt to polarize by Sena / BJP..

And again being covered up by television media mostly. Ofcourse 2 metal Detectors falling due to overcrowding was big chaos/anarchy and what not.
    Last edited by Cevno; 01-06-2014 at 11:20 PM.

Simon Champion!
    Muslim techie beaten to death in Pune, 7 men of Hindu outfit held | The Indian Express

****ing hell. Hope the Modi victory does not mean this fringe is released further.

MP minister Babulal Gaur says rape "sometimes right, sometimes wrong"

Sadly, this is a common attitude in the sub-continent about rape.

Idiocy is universal. In the US, the highest rates of teen pregnancies are in states where they don't teach safe sex. The notion that kids won't have sex if you don't teach them about safe sex in schools is so hilarious and nonsensical that it boggles the mind that people actually believe it.

Simon Champion!
    Government forces AIIMS whistleblower officer out - Hindustan Times

This govt. has so far been bit of a disaster compared to the promises. Worse than i expected, actually and i didn't have high expectations either.

Hazards of giving these kind of parties a majority and making them arrogant out of their heads.
    Last edited by Cevno; 21-08-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    MP minister Babulal Gaur says rape "sometimes right, sometimes wrong"

Sadly, this is a common attitude in the sub-continent about rape.
    One only hopes that he meant that the allegation is sometimes right, sometimes wrong. This news did not make it to the noisy news channels so I am hoping what was said was less controversial than reported in this article.

unfortunately you would hope wrong, that's not what the idiot meant...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Pathetic beyond words in that case

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Idiocy is universal. In the US, the highest rates of teen pregnancies are in states where they don't teach safe sex. The notion that kids won't have sex if you don't teach them about safe sex in schools is so hilarious and nonsensical that it boggles the mind that people actually believe it.
    I agree. Ignorance is not always bliss...

America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'

The results of a long-term study of reproductive health, published in the British Medical Journal, have revealed that one in two hundred US women claim to have given birth without ever having had sexual intercourse.

The findings were based on a study of 7,870 women and girls aged 15 to 28, as part of the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, which ran from 1995 to 2009.

The Christmas issue of the BMJ reports that, of the women who took part in the study, 45 (0.5%) reported at least one virgin pregnancy, "unrelated to the use of assisted reproductive technology."

In short, they claimed to have conceived - yet had not had ******l intercourse or in-vitro fertilisation (IVF).

America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex' - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent

Simon Champion!
    Supreme Court rules all coal block allocations since 1993 illegal - Livemint

Huge decision potentially. Bigger than the 2G Scam verdict if this holds. Prashant Bhushan strikes again.

Good article about crony capitalism in the Media and CoalScam -

Scroll.in - News. Politics. Culture.

Simon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    One only hopes that he meant that the allegation is sometimes right, sometimes wrong. This news did not make it to the noisy news channels so I am hoping what was said was less controversial than reported in this article.
    It was said at a time when there was BJP mania in the media and they wouldn't cover much negative. It's still there but reduced now plus news from MP doesn't get reported that much for some reason as much as say even UP or Karnataka, Maha on these channels.

But he meant that only and it's not the first time this guy has said something so idiotic either. Has past record of patriachal statements and even other dodgy ones.

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread Information