Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: The Official Indian Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post

New firewall.
    Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    If GI 'Best Poster On The Forum' Joe says it then it must be true.
    Athlai doesn't lie. And he doesn't do sarcasm either, so you know it's true!

Congress's hand, with mango man.

aam aadmi ke badhte kadam, har kadam par bharat buland - Congress ka haath aam aadmi ke saath - YouTube

I thought it was a pardody, but apparently it's an official video. They couldn't have made a better mockery of themselves if they tried

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    You do the right thing. I would rather not file the FIR with the police that is so corrupt that requires money from you to file a complaint. I just do not trust that Police to take action.
    the police in india are so scary...a majority of them are henchmen of politicians and politically connected goons (outside of the projected image, there isn't much difference between the two categories) and incredibly corrupt and the rest are rendered toothless and ineffective by the system...i have heard that there is more vigilance and punitive action nowadays on corruption among govt officials, customs officers etc...has that been extended to the police as well? what does this guy anna hazare say about corruption among law-enforcement officials?
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil;2752594[B
    ]the police in india are so scary...a majority of them are henchmen of politicians and politically connected goons[/B] (outside of the projected image, there isn't much difference between the two categories) and incredibly corrupt and the rest are rendered toothless and ineffective by the system...i have heard that there is more vigilance and punitive action nowadays on corruption among govt officials, customs officers etc...has that been extended to the police as well? what does this guy anna hazare say about corruption among law-enforcement officials?
    Same in Pakistan.

I don't know how the police system in India works but in Pakistan it is very centralized and as soon as an MNA is elected he gets his henchman installed in his area as the police lead.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Simon Champion!
    Pulling up PMO for sitting on Raja plea, Supreme Court calls for faster sanction - Express India

2G bomb starts ticking for UPA?

2G: 122 licences quashed, but relief for Chidambaram -

Wow!!

The license cancellations today could be worth anything upto 15 to 20 billion dollars (and 40 billion $ if you believe the CAG figures). Some now new Mobile Companies could be completely wound up.

Decision on the Home minister(then finance minister) being made co accused to come on saturday from the trial court.PM Puppetmohan was already strictured day before by SC.

Simon Champion!
    Going to bump this.

UPA going down the gutter. Mamata withdraws support and Scams coming out of everywhere.

As if CWG and 2G weren't enough, we now have Coalgate, VadraGate, Steelgate and Law minister of the country cheating of money meant for disabled people.

Edit - Forgot Adarsh, Irrigation scams in maharashtra too.

Simon Champion!
    Operation Dhrutrashtra by Aaj Tak -

Law Minister Salman Khurshid is the President of Zakir Hussain Memorial Trust and his wife Louise Khurshid Project Director.

Trust received the money from the Government of India, money which was required to be given or spend for the betterment of disabled Indian citizens.

In reality disabled Indian citizens got nothing , officers, politicians got united and they made forged seal, forged signs , and documents showing money was given or spent on the disabled Indian citizens but in reality, nothing happened.

Disabled got nothing and government officers and politicians themselves got the money.

In 2010, the Government of India Ministry of Social Justice and cooperation Trust gave Rs. 71 Lakh and fifty thousand to the trust of Salman Khurshid which was supposed to be spend on the 17 districts of Uttar Pradesh.

Disabled people were supposed to get hearing aid devices or wheel chairs to the Indian citizens who cannot walk.

What was the procedure of distributing above aid to disabled?

First DM officer was told to Organize the camp. Welfare officer prepared the list and then medical officer selected the person who is eligible for the aid and that person was given the government aid.

But when Aaj Tak team started its investigation they came to know that nothing happened everything was on the paper only , everything was forged.

Aaj take investigative team came to know that no one is aware about the distribution of aid , money spend on aid, but they came to know that in Delhi everyone knows about this.

On Aaj Tak TV one of the disabled party representative said that this is going on from many years and scam amount may be more than 100 Crore.

Source - Aajtak investigation.

Shameless.

Simon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    Congress's hand, with mango man.

aam aadmi ke badhte kadam, har kadam par bharat buland - Congress ka haath aam aadmi ke saath - YouTube

I thought it was a pardody, but apparently it's an official video. They couldn't have made a better mockery of themselves if they tried
    This is even more funny when seen with recent comments made by Robert Vadra (Son in law of Sonia Gandhi) about 'mango people in a banana republic after Kejriwal did a expose on him.

For Congress, Aam Aadmi is not Common Man but Mango People | India - Oneindia News

India Today Editorial Director M J Akbar on Robert Vadra's controversial facebook status message : Byword - India Today

Kejriwal is a legend btw, hurt the Congress where it hurts most.

Looking forward to his political venture starting in Delhi next year now.
    Last edited by Cevno; 12-10-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Man, you guys have a LOT of catching up to do to match the Pak Politics thread post-count.

Simon Champion!

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar

hilarious.....love Asif Zardari's entry for a bit

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Temporary ceasefire called in Syris for Eid
    They'll stop killing fit their imaginary friend, but not for anything else.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    ?

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I believe you were looking for this thread.
    RIP Craigos

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Well about 50 years too late but no reason not to smile a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information