Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: The Official Indian Politics Thread

Simon Champion!
    Shahrukh Khan slaps Pakistan's Rehman Malik over security - Oneindia News

Rehman Malik requests India to provide security to Shah Rukh Khan | Deccan Chronicle

lol Rehman Malik. Mind your own business. They have this guy and we have Shinde as Home Minister. Both trying to outdo each other in terms of being a moron.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    dude, I find it very hard to believe somebody could match Rehman Malik. RM guy is just the pits.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Simon Champion!
    Kamal Hassan

Vishwaroopam row: Kamal Haasan threatens to move to 'secular state abroad' - The Times of India

Vishwaroopam row: Kamal Haasan threatens to move to 'secular state abroad' - The Times of India

Anti-Dalit remarks: Police summons Ashish Nandy - Hindustan Times

Bollywood's Shah Rukh Khan in spat over Muslim remarks - Channel NewsAsia

****ing disgrace. All sorts of different groups from the right to left playing competitive lazy politics of getting offended.

We need a US style first amendment almost or these morons who have no other positive agenda will find something offensive in any thing.

Vishwaroopam ban in Tamil Nadu because it showed Al Qaeda terrorists being Muslim ? WTF Moronic? And the Hero is Muslim too.

Kamal Hassan threatening to leave the state or Country.
    Last edited by Cevno; 30-01-2013 at 05:33 AM.

Cricket Spectator
    yeah.. i am actually a fan of kamal hassan.. a versatile actor in a true sense

Must be a heart break for him when you are banned in your own country.. **** that
    Last edited by Fusion; 30-01-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Please don't avoid the filter

Simon Champion!

Lol, so pathetic.

Worse than Libya too ffs.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    I wonder what their methodology is? Slightly surprised at USA at #32 (I don't think its necessarily wrong that it's that low, but raised my eyebrow a little bit that we're not in the top 20 at least).
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Take it to the US politics thread you stupid son of a bitch.
    Last edited by Jono; 30-01-2013 at 06:15 PM.

In all seriousness, would have thought US would be higher as well. Their defamation laws are pretty lax and they protect freedom of the press pretty staunchly.

Back on to the topic of India, at least they are higher than China though? #lookingforthepositives #higherpopulationcountisnext

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Yea, I can't think of single a political thing that a journalist couldn't say....even stuff that would clearly be completely defamatory in other countries. In the US, 'I thought it was true' is a valid defense.

Well it seems that it is based on a questionnaire...so it's merely perceptions rather than judging some more objective criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    ****ing disgrace. All sorts of different groups from the right to left playing competitive lazy politics of getting offended.
    It's not lazy politics, it's crazy politics! They generally target high-budget movies in general...wonder what their true motives are!
    "I want to raise my hand and say one thing. Those who complain about my love for the game or commitment to the game are clueless. These are the only 2 areas where I give myself 100 out of 100."
    - Sachin Tendulkar, as told in an interview published in Bengali newspaper Anandabazar Patrika after his 100th International century (translated by weldone)

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Singapore #135, not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by weldone View Post
    It's not lazy politics, it's crazy politics! They generally target high-budget movies in general...wonder what their true motives are!
    It was more of Kamal vs CM of Tamil Nadu for whatever reasons. Film was the worst of all Kamal directed films but still an okay one.

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information