Page 76 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2165
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Official Pakistan Politics thread

Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    So easy and simple to sit 10k miles away and commenting without having ANY idea of ground realities
    I apologize to you, since you live in Pakistan you are infinitely more qualified than me. Oh by the way, what does it say on your location again?

I must also take a class about how to to decipher hypocrisy while sitting 10,000 miles away. I'm sure there's a local chapter of the Imran Khan school of naivety and hypocrisy that I can take.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    you don't need any chapter from the Imran Khan school of naivety and hypocrisy. You are already a top graduate of the Zardari school of "screw Pakistan".

Oh, and by the way

do you know that there are some problems in Pakistan by the names of

1) Law and order
    2) Electricity (with load shedding going up to 18 hours a day in major urban centers like Lahore and Faisalabad)
    3) Rampant inflation
    4) One of the lowest tax to GDP ratio
    5) Rising debt (Which already consumes about 50% of our budget)
    6) Education
    7) Healthcare
    8) Absence of any functioning police and judicial structure for the people

Oh wait, these aren't problems at all. I can live in my own sweet world, enjoy all the benefits that life can offer and as long as I can live comfortably the biggest problem is "extremism" .
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Yup, the solution to Pakistan's problems are to kill Zardari and get chummy with Mullah Omar and the Taliban. That will solve everything! And in 90 days to boot as Imran has promised. But why am I even arguing with you? As per your reasoning, if you don't live in Pakistan you are not qualified to talk about it. Rules you out then doesn't it?

Anyway, back to ignoring you. Good luck with your goal of building a Caliphate led by the Taliban. We're all counting on you!

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Happy Independence day to all. Oops I am too late.

Lol, Caliphate run by the Taliban. That would be the stuff of nightmares Fusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

One person's nightmare is another person's wetdream AN. Sadly, the Taliban are heroes to many people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    As per your reasoning, if you don't live in Pakistan you are not qualified to talk about it. Rules you out then doesn't it?
    !
    Emmm.....no. Being your usual silly self. Told you something about ground realities which you obviously couldn't digest and have no answer to .

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post

Anyway, back to ignoring you. Good luck with your goal of building a Caliphate led by the Taliban. We're all counting on you!
    And good luck to you with your slave mentality and trying to appease your masters.

Well they did originally start out as an organisation that wanted to make a better Afghanistan, free from the grips of communism and the ruling warlords. But over the years their strategy has drastically evolved into something very nasty. The worst of which is to strap suicide vests onto kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    Well they did originally start out as an organisation that wanted to make a better Afghanistan, free from the grips of communism and the ruling warlords. But over the years their strategy has drastically evolved into something very nasty. The worst of which is to strap suicide vests onto kids.
    I find it so funny if you watch Rambo 3, towards the end you see that the movie is dedicated to the brave mujahideen"....LOL....

There can be no solution to the Taliban problem without addressing the other numerous challenges of Pakistani society not the least of which is education.

Kamrah Air Base in the Punjab province is currently under attack by militants, sorry, brave warriors that defend Pakistan's honor. The air base has long been rumored to be a nuclear weapons site. Quick, let's make peace with these honorable gentleman so all of our problems can be solved!

On the heels of Kiyani's warning against a "parallel system," though one suspects this attack took longer to plan than 1-2 days.

Pakistani Taliban pull 22 Shiites off bus and shoot them dead

This is all America's fault! They made them do it! If only we can offer peace to the Taliban, I'm sure they'll stop indiscriminately killing people overnight.

The war on terror is to be blamed for nothing of course

Interesting that you NEVER pointed out another war that is going on in the country.

While my heart goes out to the people killed in the NWFP, the people's lives in karachi don't deserve any sympathy only because they weren't killed by the Taliban I suppose. This isn't even a problem I suppose

At least 740 killed in Karachi in five months: HRCP | DAWN.COM

both of the above actually go on to prove my point (the one that you pasted and mine). Your beloved Zardari's govt can't do **** but you don't want to admit it. It is a govt which has failed on each and every front.. Incidentally this is exactly the type of govt the US was looking for Condoleeze Rice was busy arranging "truce" between Musharraf and Benazair Bhutto. And still you want to continue with this **** govt. Are you high when you post in this thread?
    Last edited by smalishah84; 16-08-2012 at 06:00 PM.

The Pakistani political/military elite are the worst people on the planet. Can anyone name another country that lets a foreign nation bomb its own people?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    The Pakistani political/military elite are the worst people on the planet. Can anyone name another country that lets a foreign nation bomb its own people?
    I think it was happening in the Vietnam war.

Another U.S. ally (south vietnam) was allowing its own to be bombed by B-52s

Last edited by smalishah84; 16-08-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Thread Information