Page 47 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Official Pakistan Politics thread

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    some really big guns have joined PTI in the last 2 weeks.

Javed Hashmi is a big big blow to the sharif brothers.

Apparently they tried really really hard to keep him in the party.

After boycotting the 2008 elections when Imran said that he will sweep the 2013 elections everybody just lol'd at him. The way PTI is moving a clean sweep doesn't seem too unrealistic
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

btw Xuhaib are you currently in Karachi or outside? What is the mood for the 25th rally in Karachi?

Can someone explain to me how Imran is supposed to usher in a new corruption-free era in Pakistan with the same corrupt politicians that enabled and empowered Zardari and Nawaz to loot the country? You know, the people that Imran rails against all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    btw Xuhaib are you currently in Karachi or outside? What is the mood for the 25th rally in Karachi?
    yeah in Karachi. Most of the people I know and are Imran backers seem hesitant in going to the Jalsa as there is always a risk of something untowards happening in Karachi.The promotion by PTI has been pretty decent in Karachi but imo the turnout will be lower then Lahore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Can someone explain to me how Imran is supposed to usher in a new corruption-free era in Pakistan with the same corrupt politicians that enabled and empowered Zardari and Nawaz to loot the country? You know, the people that Imran rails against all the time?
    talking about Hashmi?

possible the most credible and honest person in PML. This is possible the biggest acquisition by Imran. Hsshmi has also been anti establishment throughout so this should debunk the rumors that Imran is being backed by the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    yeah in Karachi. Most of the people I know and are Imran backers seem hesitant in going to the Jalsa as there is always a risk of something untowards happening in Karachi.The promotion by PTI has been pretty decent in Karachi but imo the turnout will be lower then Lahore.
    yeah. Karachi can be very unstable

According to Imran, only those people will be awarded tickets who declare their assets and do not have any corruption charges against their name.

and btw Javed hashmi's (and most of the people joining Imran) financial integrity is not under question

btw now that Imran has come into the limelight there are quite a few chinks in his armor but the thing that benefits him the most is the incompetence of the other two major parties.

The most obvious thing that people give him benefit of the doubt for is "how much worse can he do compared to PPP and PML". This has come to be his strongest support point.

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    I don't know if it's true or not, but PTI stooges are threatening a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

I doubt that......PTI is not that big....and the last place where they would threaten people would be in Karachi (the HQ of MQM)

Just talked to a close friend in Karachi and he tells me that the atmosphere in Karachi is one where a lot of people are really looking forward to it,

That guy and his friends are going and some of that is the KGS crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    I don't know if it's true or not, but PTI stooges are threatening a lot of people.
    Did you get this news from Edgware Road

Did anyone see that Parody on Hum sab Umeed say hai yesterday?! Bloody genius
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba
    If Shoiab starts throwing his jockstrap around, they're all going to catch something

Accidental Founder of the Fawad Alam Appreciation Society!

Slowfinger - An active member of CricketWeb for 7 years and counting!

International Vice-Captain Faisal1985's Avatar
    Why dont you tell us who are those corrupt politicians and are part of PTI's management or potential ticket holders in the next elections? Also list the charges against them if possible.
    BE AFRIDI!
    Be VERY AFRIDI!!

Wasim Akram sent out a video message in favor of Imran's rally shocker

"“Whoever is my fan and whoever is cricket fan, and most importantly who wants betterment of this country, I request them to attend the Dec 25 rally of Imran Khan in Karachi to show that this country needs change. It`s about time,” said Mr Akram in a 22-second video."

PTI is arranging for over 250K people

Karachi abuzz over PTI ?tsunami? | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

Page 47 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread Information